+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Postgraduate Certificate from CANADA

amd88

Oct 6, 2012
Hello… I am from India. I want to pursue 1 year PG diploma in Strategic Relationship Marketing Program from George Brown college or PG diploma in International Marketing from Humber college( both include CO-OP) for Sept 2013 intake. I have done BCA and then MBA(marketing). The credential mentioned for this course is Ontario College Graduate Certificate. After completion of this course I would get 1 year work permit.

1 Am I eligible to apply for PR ?
2 I want to know the future job prospects after completion of PG diploma in marketing in Canada in the marketing field.

Kindly help me.

Taariqq

Oct 5, 2012
tiger007 said:
However, As I said, MOST 1 year post graduate courses of 2 sems, only give you 8 months post graduate work permit, and SINP student nomination may take upto 2- 4 months. And I contacted SINP office and they said ONE MUST BE present in SK till the decision on SINP nomination comes. So even if one get immediately a job in SK, and say works for 6 months, still only 2 months will be left and by that time if PNP nomination decision isn't out, then one has to go back to their own country! When I asked about this specific query to SINP office, they said one must find a way to remain in Canada and asked me to contact CIC!.

Now, even I'm in dillemma as to what should one do? Since I too am planning to apply for a 1 year (8months ) post grad course and because co-op internship is not guaranteed,Is there a way to extend the 8 months work permit till PNP nomination decision comes??? There has to be a way..but I don't know any... Enfield/Seniors/others plz help... What do you guys think?

tiger007
Hi tiger,

Did you ever find out a way to extend the work permit, or any other related info?

Also, from reading the sask immigration site, I get the impression that it is 6 months of full time employment that is necessary, or is it that I can put in extra shifts at say a grocery store and complete my 960 hours in less than 6 months?

I appreciate your post much, as I am planning on applying, from Pakistan, for the Fall 2013 session at SIAST.

Tariq

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
I am for fanshawe Sep 2013 and i am applying for my SP this month. My husband and I will sponsor my Education, we both have a fixed deposit of $6300 each and his own account balance of $10,000, we both own a property and he has stock value of about $7000 dollars. I also have an account balance of $4000. i hope all these proves that we have sufficient money for my education my tution fee is $13,000.

Experts please, i need your advice

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
shebaby said:
I am for fanshawe Sep 2013 and i am applying for my SP this month. My husband and I will sponsor my Education, we both have a fixed deposit of $6300 each and his own account balance of $10,000, we both own a property and he has stock value of about $7000 dollars. I also have an account balance of $4000. i hope all these proves that we have sufficient money for my education my tution fee is $13,000.

Experts please, i need your advice
Hi,
Even I have applied for Fanshawe for 1 year certificate in professional financial services for Sep 2013. I am from India. Where are you from? Is your husband also planning to come to Canada and work? please keep in touch. Never know, might be of great help to each other. Awaiting your message or reply

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Taariqq said:
Hi tiger,

Did you ever find out a way to extend the work permit, or any other related info?

Also, from reading the sask immigration site, I get the impression that it is 6 months of full time employment that is necessary, or is it that I can put in extra shifts at say a grocery store and complete my 960 hours in less than 6 months?

I appreciate your post much, as I am planning on applying, from Pakistan, for the Fall 2013 session at SIAST.

Tariq

1. If you have applied for PR under PNP/CEC and running out of PGWP duration, you can apply for a 'Bridging Open Work Permit' to stay in Canada.

if;

: your status on PGWP going to expire within 4 months,
: you have received an initial 'positive eligibility decision' on your PR application under PNP, CEC.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Krups84 said:
Hi,
Even I have applied for Fanshawe for 1 year certificate in professional financial services for Sep 2013. I am from India. Where are you from? Is your husband also planning to come to Canada and work? please keep in touch. Never know, might be of great help to each other. Awaiting your message or reply

I am applying from Nigeria. and my husband is not coming with me, my kids are not coming either, just me. thou they will come later for visiting, that will be around graduation.

gurvirsingh80

Mar 28, 2018
dude,even i m doing the same course which you are looking,and i got 1 year work permit and i got a job in the same field,so do not worry about the course and the job.if you want to do masters then it gonna cost you around 25000 per anum,and you wont get admission in a good university,,,,,,
bro.is it a gud course..hws the job scope..should i join because i got offer letter from lambton for wireless networking and can i do masters in networking afterwards