+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PPR Information and Discussions

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Thanks .. but the confusion is that who is gonna sign that form on the behalf of minors ..
Interesting question!
Well on the passport of a child, signature is needed as well, I think that the process followed that time should also be followed here.
It will be good to see all the signatures of the same person alike (universal thing).

This is my opinion, any one who has submitted passport of a child after PPR, please advise on the signature part of the VFS consent form.

@Toronto2018, in Tunisia, at the embassy, did you have to submit a consent form for your child?

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Interesting question!
Well on the passport of a child, signature is needed as well, I think that the process followed that time should also be followed here.
It will be good to see all the signatures of the same person alike (universal thing).

This is my opinion, any one who has submitted passport of a child after PPR, please advise on the signature part of the VFS consent form.

@Toronto2018, in Tunisia, at the embassy, did you have to submit a consent form for your child?
Thanks... i am taking three sets of consent form .. one signed by wife for her ., another signed by us both for my son , and another empty if something goes wrong...
coz we both were asked to sign consent column for kids while applying the gcms notes.. so I think the same will be the procedure..

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Thanks... i am taking three sets of consent form .. one signed by wife for her ., another signed by us both for my son , and another empty if something goes wrong...
coz we both were asked to sign consent column for kids while applying the gcms notes.. so I think the same will be the procedure..
All the Best :)

Reactions: Hsingh13

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Interesting question!

I do not recall signing anything at the embassy :D We just submitted all passports with the other required docs, that's it! I am sure I didn't sign a consent form for my daughter.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
I do not recall signing anything at the embassy :D We just submitted all passports with the other required docs, that's it! I am sure I didn't sign a consent form for my daughter.
M going to submit passports tomorrow.. will update soon on this .. however, it is a bit confusing one ..

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi guys ...
Submitted my passport today.. wasn’t a big hassle other then a waiting time of 2 hours in chandigarh..
Would like to tell that consent forms r not mandatory for PR passport submissions..
they just clarified me that high commission doesn’t demand that and also it was not even mentioned in the email received..
Hope it helps

Reactions: Nimrod and Chahal82

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Guys, I've raised a CSE to inform CIC about an impending addition to the family as my wife is expecting. Its been 3 working days since I submitted all the docs and haven't heard back from them.. (according to my agent, as my agent handles all my paper works).
How long will it take for CIC to respond and till when should I wait? I have 15 more days to submit my PP. If they dont reply within next 3 working days I'm planning to send my PP along with LOE stating my situation to LVO. Is that the right move? Kindly advice.. TIA

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys, I've raised a CSE to inform CIC about an impending addition to the family as my wife is expecting. Its been 3 working days since I submitted all the docs and haven't heard back from them.. (according to my agent, as my agent handles all my paper works).
How long will it take for CIC to respond and till when should I wait? I have 15 more days to submit my PP. If they dont reply within next 3 working days I'm planning to send my PP along with LOE stating my situation to LVO. Is that the right move? Kindly advice.. TIA
Cic takes 20 days to respond to cse.