+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PPR Information and Discussions

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Guys, I've raised a CSE to inform CIC about an impending addition to the family as my wife is expecting. Its been 3 working days since I submitted all the docs and haven't heard back from them.. (according to my agent, as my agent handles all my paper works).
How long will it take for CIC to respond and till when should I wait? I have 15 more days to submit my PP. If they dont reply within next 3 working days I'm planning to send my PP along with LOE stating my situation to LVO. Is that the right move? Kindly advice.. TIA
3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

It means u Can reply to the office from where u got the final passport request email .. u must send them a reply as it is written in the instructions.. it is a part of final email i got for submission of passport..

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

It means u Can reply to the office from where u got the final passport request email .. u must send them a reply as it is written in the instructions.. it is a part of final email i got for submission of passport..

Thank you for the reply. As of now I have sent them an email indicating the change in circumstance. Now my question is, whether I should wait until they respond or should I send the PP before the date of final submission (If they dont reply within a few days)? Hope my question is clear.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Thank you for the reply. As of now I have sent them an email indicating the change in circumstance. Now my question is, whether I should wait until they respond or should I send the PP before the date of final submission (If they dont reply within a few days)? Hope my question is clear.
Please read the post in the below link for a similar situation:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2018-aor-join-here.552109/page-338#post-7156053

ss0592

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys, this is a very informative thread! I just read all the pages.
I have a question. I read a post that said that you need a proper address before opening a bank account in Canada. I was planning on staying at a motel or AirBnB till I got a job, or at least for the first 2 months. Didn't want to sign a 12 month lease without knowing where I'll want to live.
So in this case, I can't open a bank account? :S Since airbnb won't work as address proof?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys, this is a very informative thread! I just read all the pages.
I have a question. I read a post that said that you need a proper address before opening a bank account in Canada. I was planning on staying at a motel or AirBnB till I got a job, or at least for the first 2 months. Didn't want to sign a 12 month lease without knowing where I'll want to live.
So in this case, I can't open a bank account? :S Since airbnb won't work as address proof?
You can open the bank account even giving your friends address or the AirBnB/temp location you are residing at.... It does not matter.. I was staying initially with my friend and opened an account with RBC and provided my friends address..

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Hey all, so what is the next step after you get your COPR? Do they send any email providing instructions?

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
L

next step might b liquidating all ur money being tied from long time n have some fun shopping
Hehehe. BTW, you don't need to take all the money at once right? I mean they have a requirement of 12K+ CAD, I don't have to take all when I land right?

Reactions: Hsingh13

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Can you guys share your PPR to COPR timelines please? Those who have sent passport to New Delhi visa office for stamping...

VFS -
Passport submission date -
Status changed to "approved" in CIC account -
Passport and COPR courier recieved date -