+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PPR Information and Discussions

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks Manbirsingh.

On either case, I'm afraid that I may not be able to travel by June 2019.

Few queries,

Can I retake medicals and travel later( by Sep 2019)?

I also hear that there will be validity for CoPR. Will it be also same as one year from medicals?
It is written on the CoPR that u must enter before a specific date. I’m not confirmed about the validity of COPR, u can confirm from some experts

beemvengat

Dec 3, 2014
India
AOR Received.
28-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
16-04-2019
Thanks again.

Can anyone else clarify what would be the latest date that I will get for entering / landing Canada on the basis that I had completed my medicals on June 2018.

beemvengat

Dec 3, 2014
India
AOR Received.
28-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
16-04-2019
No, you are not missing anything. It was same for me. Apparently they have different format for different countries. You need to submit only above mentioned documents at the vfs office.
Can someone confirm if VFS consent form is needed even if all the applicants visit VFS office in person?

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hi, I have a question. What document should you present to be charged with a domestic fee in a college or university course? PPR? CoPR? Or only presenting a PR card?

In other words, at what step of the road from PPR-to-PR-card can you take a course and be charged as a local?

southanya91

Jul 7, 2018
Guys I feel bad even talking about this, but I have some serious doubts. I submitted my passport to VFS today (got the passport request on May 13th, yesterday) thinking that it means my application is approved and CIC is asking for passport only to stamp it with the visa. But I went through some forums where people said it does not mean my application is approved if I get the PPR. There are chances of being rejected even after the PPR.

I have submitted all the docs required and shown more than required proof of funds. Medicals also passed. Also submitted PCC. The medicals and PCC are valid till August this year. Is there any chance of rejection at this stage?

I got a mail from VFS today saying the passport is dispatched to the New Delhi Visa Office. Is there anyone for whom the rejection has come after submitting the passport to VFS?

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Guys I feel bad even talking about this, but I have some serious doubts. I submitted my passport to VFS today (got the passport request on May 13th, yesterday) thinking that it means my application is approved and CIC is asking for passport only to stamp it with the visa. But I went through some forums where people said it does not mean my application is approved if I get the PPR. There are chances of being rejected even after the PPR.

I have submitted all the docs required and shown more than required proof of funds. Medicals also passed. Also submitted PCC. The medicals and PCC are valid till August this year. Is there any chance of rejection at this stage?

I got a mail from VFS today saying the passport is dispatched to the New Delhi Visa Office. Is there anyone for whom the rejection has come after submitting the passport to VFS?
Dont think about it too much, probably like 99.9% of people got accepted after receiving PPR. Just relax and wait until you get your passport back.