+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Gra_02

Apr 20, 2021
PGWP Applied inland Ontario : January 07 2022
Approval : February 24 2022 (3-year PGWP)

Absolutely zero updates in between. My partner who applied on October 27 2021, so 2 months before me is still waiting for his update so they obviously have no clear order.
OMG!!! You’re so lucky!! Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: thaovy99

norton85

Jun 9, 2020
So there are less applicants in Nov/December or what? In Sep/Oct there were lots of updates on PGWP approvals but things seems to be drying up.

pilotakram

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hey guys, I just wanted to write about my case just to give hope to future graduates who finds themselves in a similar situation.
Study permit expired: April 09th (stoped work since I was out of status)
TRV expired: September 04th
Received email confirming completion of course : May 03rd (my official transcript, letter of completion and parchments were on hold because I still owed tuition from last semester which my Dad took long to pay due to some uncontrollable COVID 19 related issue)
Applied for my countries passport: June 11th
Got my passport: August 17th (seemed like forever and it was due to some communication issue and COVID)
Received confirmation of graduation and official transcript: September 17th
Applied inland (QC): October 20th (I sent a LOE explaining my situation, talking about my achievement while I pursued my degree and future plans if I got approved), (No help from any consultant or lawyer or international office staff from my school)
Eligibility review: February 23rd
Approved: February 24th (3 years)
These past year has been full of stress, I was seeing lots of ignored application and I was starting to get in my head as my case was very complicated. God bless the angel who reviewed it! Congratulations to everyone who received good news and I wish luck to all of you who are still in the process especially those who find themselves in a study permit restoration situation. I’m sending prayers and positive energy your way :) <3
Congarz!! thanks for sharing

pilotakram

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021

Absolutely zero updates in between. My partner who applied on October 27 2021, so 2 months before me is still waiting for his update so they obviously have no clear order.
crazy!! congratz

Reactions: bac0n14

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
So there are less applicants in Nov/December or what? In Sep/Oct there were lots of updates on PGWP approvals but things seems to be drying up.
I had applied in mid-December. Got an update about '... reviewing eligibility ..' on 17 Jan, then changed back to 'Your application is in progress ...' after an hour.

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Just a thought:
Because of what's going on in Ukraine and the fact that IRCC would be prioritising open WP applications for Ukrainian passport holders, I have a feeling that out processing time might be affected by a few days.

bac0n14

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022

that's fast. they already reached January. congrats! is the VO officer from India too?

Reactions: Pradeep Reddy

RS02

Feb 17, 2022
Any approvals today? I have applied for PGWP on 3rd November, still waiting. Is there anyone who has received the approval for the PGWP applied in the same duration?

Caris30

Jan 24, 2022
Hey, Congratulations.

I just had a question for you. I did my medical for my PGWP and I applied on January 15th 2022. When, I was doing my medical there were I think one or two tests which were not done. They were I think vaccination proof or something like that which we would get in childhood. But did you submit anything like that with the medical or not? Because, I did not and I am just scared that they might reject my visa because of that. When I was applying, I did state that I work with younger children. What did you select when you applied?
Hey, I submitted my proof of the covid-19 vaccination to the immigration doctor because he said sometimes they request it however I didn’t have to provide any proof of the vaccinations received as a child although I had all my documents for proof.