+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Mugiwaraluffy

Sep 17, 2021
I just got approved. But my case is very stressful. My application isn’t even completed, followed every rule to the best of my understanding. But it took too long. Submitted March 5th and just got approved on September 16. Had to get a local MP involved because all CIC always tells me is that they haven’t started reviewing my eligibility but people that submitted after kept getting approval. It was so frustrating cause I had a job and it felt weird being under implied status with a job you really want.

• Love
Reactions: andymro28

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I just got approved. But my case is very stressful. My application isn’t even completed, followed every rule to the best of my understanding. But it took too long. Submitted March 5th and just got approved on September 16. Had to get a local MP involved because all CIC always tells me is that they haven’t started reviewing my eligibility but people that submitted after kept getting approval. It was so frustrating cause I had a job and it felt weird being under implied status with a job you really want.
Did you take any part time semesters? I wonder why it took so long.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I applied on June 26th. Anyone applied end of June is still waiting?
Hi,
I applied for PGWP from India and my studies finished at the end of July. Presently I am having student TRV and it's valid until 30th Sep 2021. Is it possible to travel inside Canada since the PGWP is under process?

Please let me know anyone travelled like this.

JayaK0909

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi,
I applied for PGWP from India and my studies finished at the end of July. Presently I am having student TRV and it's valid until 30th Sep 2021. Is it possible to travel inside Canada since the PGWP is under process?

Please let me know anyone travelled like this.
are you in India right now or Canada?