+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

parthiban90

Feb 16, 2020
I applied for initial PGWP, SOWP extension and Visitor’s record ext for my kids all at the same time.not an Afghan national and no priority processing.I was surprised too when I saw the approval today.
Congrats on your approval. I never knew that we will be able to apply for SOWP extension and visitor record extension along with PGWP application. So, it wasn't asking for 3 pay stubs and the employer offer letter when you applied?

Oluwaseunabd

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Congrats on your approval. I never knew that we will be able to apply for SOWP extension and visitor record extension along with PGWP application. So, it wasn't asking for 3 pay stubs and the employer offer letter when you applied?
I submitted my employment letter and just 1 paystub, and also submitted my spouse's employment letter.

stuent97

Jan 12, 2021
Hi guys,

I have same issues. I just got a refusal letter of my PGWPP which submitted in June 17th, 2021, because I have one term that is indicated as part-time, and I did have a term that drop 2 courses because of my gpa, but the weird thing is it shows full time, with unknown reasons. I have already contacted my school and waiting for response. Just would like to ask should I just apply it again or how do I apply for reconsideration? I just found a job a week ago and now I think I have to quit…..I’m down…. I heard about going to borders for applying PGWPP is easier, can I go to borders in case of applying it again? I think I would got reject again,because I did have one term on my transcript shown I am part-time….
Hi, there I am wondering could you post the reason the officer given for the refusal for your PGWP? I got a term that I apply through petition to zero-credit courses, so I am wondering if this would post any effect on my application

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hi guys,

I have same issues. I just got a refusal letter of my PGWPP which submitted in June 17th, 2021, because I have one term that is indicated as part-time, and I did have a term that drop 2 courses because of my gpa, but the weird thing is it shows full time, with unknown reasons. I have already contacted my school and waiting for response. Just would like to ask should I just apply it again or how do I apply for reconsideration? I just found a job a week ago and now I think I have to quit…..I’m down…. I heard about going to borders for applying PGWPP is easier, can I go to borders in case of applying it again? I think I would got reject again,because I did have one term on my transcript shown I am part-time….
May I know the duration of the program or degree you took? Thank you.

Aish1209

Jul 22, 2021
exactly the same situation here, we applied on May 7th and the letter was with due date Sept 4th
My husband called IRCC and they sent us an email stated that our WP is still valid even after that date, till we get any reply from IRCC
We both work full-time and have 1 kid.
It is really frustrating.
@zuxik649 Were you able to connect to the agents? I tried calling IRCC regarding the same issue and wasn't able to talk to an agent