+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

ruchit1234

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi guys, has anyone applied PGWP recently? If you do, let's share the timeline so that we can be more informed of the processing time. :D

According to CIC website, the current processing time is 36 days.

My case: Applied on March 3rd, still waiting.
from the date you apply it's 5 months atleast if you get earlier you're lucky!

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi guys,
I recieved a letter from cic stating that "Your application has been transferred to the Canada Immigration Centre located in Etobicoke for processing. The Canada Immigration Centre will be contacting you with further instructions in due course." Eligibility review started yesterday and today i got this. I am so much worried. Please help what this could be.
Thanks

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys,
I recieved a letter from cic stating that "Your application has been transferred to the Canada Immigration Centre located in Etobicoke for processing. The Canada Immigration Centre will be contacting you with further instructions in due course." Eligibility review started yesterday and today i got this. I am so much worried. Please help what this could be.
Thanks
Hopefully you get it soon !

Barnana

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys,
Thanks
When did you apply?