+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I would like to know if there are any ways to increase the processing time of my PGWP application.
I've got a job offer and I'm not sure if they will accept me without a valid PGWP.
unless your job is classified as essential service. otherwise having a job offer won't accelerate your processing

Reactions: Jreet

olero3

Aug 31, 2020
How do you know when eligibility review starts? My application states "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." along with "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". This has been the case sine March 1st.

Reactions: Aniljha

Aniljha

Jul 6, 2020
How do you know when eligibility review starts? My application states "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." along with "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". This has been the case sine March 1st.
When you applied and is it pgwp

Aniljha

Jul 6, 2020
I submitted the application on February 28th, out of Canada PGWP application
That's why they didn't made any decisions on your application because the VFS office in other countries is closed even if you get approval you need the trv stamp to come back to Canada I think they kept your application on hold as of now as soon as the office open they will review and will approve the application