+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

iiifan

Sep 1, 2020
I don’t see why you wouldn’t want to send the web form. Better to correct the mistake right now than let IRCC find out and delay your application.
Since I already sent two webforms so I am really not sure will sending three webforms impact the decision of my application?
Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it!

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Since I already sent two webforms so I am really not sure will sending three webforms impact the decision of my application?
Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it!
Well it’s probably the best to call IRCC call center and ask agents to see what they think. I don’t think I’m knowledgeable enough to advise you on that. Better ask the professionals.

iiifan

Sep 1, 2020
Well it’s probably the best to call IRCC call center and ask agents to see what they think. I don’t think I’m knowledgeable enough to advise you on that. Better ask the professionals.
I just send the webform and will call IRCC agent tomorrow! Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it :)

quang940805

Jun 27, 2018
Hi guys I am graduating this year and I withdrew from my second term (fall) in 2017 due to the college strike. Problem now is I can’t find the link that gave the option for withdrawal on the cic website. Is there anyone who withdrew due to the strike that has gotten their pgwp.
I did withdraw from my program in Fall 2017 due to the strike and back to college with another program in Jan 2018 and I got pgwp without submitting the explanation letter so I think you will be fine. At the time I applied they did not request the transcript but now they do, so it's better to add the explanation letter into your application.

co2020

May 31, 2020
I did withdraw from my program in Fall 2017 due to the strike and back to college with another program in Jan 2018 and I got pgwp without submitting the explanation letter so I think you will be fine. At the time I applied they did not request the transcript but now they do, so it's better to add the explanation letter into your application.
Thank you

olero3

Aug 31, 2020
Has anyone who submitted their application from outside of Canada in February/March and provided biometrics been approved?

Yo123

Aug 10, 2020
Urgent help needed
I submitted my pgwp application in June, but I forget to scan my US visa page and made two mistakes on the imm5710 application form. I already send two webforms to correct my mistakes regarding to imm5710. I am not sure whether or not I should send a third webform about my US visa.
Any advice would be appreciated!
Mistakes in form should be reported through web form , but scanning US visa I believe is not required

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Every week they increase the processing time by a single day. But I suspect if the applications are getting processed at all.

Reactions: Neerja.k

Yo123

Aug 10, 2020
Cuz you need to scan your passport with any pages that have visas, markings and stamps.
It’s a good practice for all applications to include all pages , but if you haven’t given US visa scan for your PGWP application, it is not an issue , this is not a ground on which application may be refused or asked to re submit. Lots of application have been processed without even including Canada’s visa page scan too.

iiifan

Sep 1, 2020
It’s a good practice for all applications to include all pages , but if you haven’t given US visa scan for your PGWP application, it is not an issue , this is not a ground on which application may be refused or asked to re submit. Lots of application have been processed without even including Canada’s visa page scan too.
It makes me feel less panic lol, thanks for letting me know this :)

Yo123

Aug 10, 2020
It makes me feel less panic lol, thanks for letting me know this :)
I know , Because of the long processing time everyone is in a little bit panic and overthinking, I know it will take time but eventually everyone will get their permits , Best of luck

Reactions: fakelucio