+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

cs1995

Aug 22, 2019
Applied on May 17th and got approved today.
Actually I haven't received a single message or email, but in the Document Status section it says "Your document is valid". Check that page regularly guys.
BTW, does anyone know how to find out which address my work permit is shipping to? I just moved to a new address recently and submitted my address change via web form a few days ago, but I have totally no idea whether or not CIC has received that and updated the address.
Thank you all!

Reactions: jaspersun0106

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Applied on May 17th and got approved today.
Actually I haven't received a single message or email, but in the Document Status section it says "Your document is valid". Check that page regularly guys.
BTW, does anyone know how to find out which address my work permit is shipping to? I just moved to a new address recently and submitted my address change via web form a few days ago, but I have totally no idea whether or not CIC has received that and updated the address.
Thank you all!
Congratulations !! Finger Crossed!

homeperson

Jan 24, 2019
Hi.... Can someone help me?
I am filling out form 5257e for my TRV. What should I fill in purpose of visit to Canada and name and person where I will visit?
I am bit confused as I am already in Canada, what should I fill?
Or is there any other thread for TRV that I can follow.

Thanks in advance

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Applied on May 18th. Recieved a message on my account today saying that I need to re upload my completion of studies letter. I uploaded that when it came out and I applied for my work permit the same day. I don't understand why they need me to do it again
Did you get that message even though you submitted a transcript?

b4sn

Aug 18, 2019
My work permit should come out within this or next week.
I’ve got a job offer in another city pending the results of my work permit. How would that affect my work permit? Would I have to request for an address change right after or? I can’t submit an address change now, because I’m not 100% sure if the company will take me on yet. It all depends when my permit comes out.

Yaroslav22

Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys! My PGWP was approved and I received a paper copy of it. It is valid until August 2022. What is concerning: my passport valid only till December 2020. I have never heard that someone received a PGWP beyond passport validity. I am happy but at the same time, is there anything to worry about?

DuliajanBoy9

Aug 21, 2019
Hey guys! My PGWP was approved and I received a paper copy of it. It is valid until August 2022. What is concerning: my passport valid only till December 2020. I have never heard that someone received a PGWP beyond passport validity. I am happy but at the same time, is there anything to worry about?
When did you get your approval?
And it shouldn't be a worry when u have the new passport just carry the old one as well if going out of canada

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
That must be an error from the officer that reviewed your file, that’s okay since you didn’t fake anything. Congrats on the approval though

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
My work permit should come out within this or next week.
I’ve got a job offer in another city pending the results of my work permit. How would that affect my work permit? Would I have to request for an address change right after or? I can’t submit an address change now, because I’m not 100% sure if the company will take me on yet. It all depends when my permit comes out.
I think you can just go to canada post if you wanna change your address and give them new address
They will mail all the documents to your new address and maybe charge you $30.