+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

b4sn

Aug 18, 2019
I’ve been approved! I applied May 18. What happens now? Is there a paper I can show my employer, otherwise I’m going to show the screenshot

Reactions: teedeebee

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys. Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their approvals. I wanted to ask, to renew the SIN, do you have to go with the actual work permit or can we use the "In approval letter"

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys. Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their approvals. I wanted to ask, to renew the SIN, do you have to go with the actual work permit or can we use the "In approval letter"
Yes. you need to wait for the actual work permit.
Is there anyone who knows how long it's gonna take to get an actual work permit?

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Hey guys, got a pdf when I signed in today which says that my work permit has been approved. Can I use that to apply for my TRV or do I have to wait for the physical work permit to arrive by mail?

Congratulations to everyone that heard back today!

Nujaya

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sri lanka
I completed my 1 year PG dip and planning to apply the PGWP, my wife is here on SOWP and kids under visitor VISA. Do i need to apply for all of us at once or Can I apply for my PGWP first and they extension after I receive the permit

MrsSilveira

Jun 27, 2019
Hi everyone! Applied 17th may and got approved today!

Congratulations to those who got it! And good luck to those who are still waiting, it is hard! I know! But hopefully you will get it next week!!!!

MrsSilveira

Jun 27, 2019
Hi !

I was approved for a year, which doesn’t make sense cause my passport does not expire in three years.

My program was for Two years!
Not sure what to do

anshuaka12

Aug 23, 2019
Hi,
I am a graduate student in a university in Ontario. My program length is 16 months with 4 terms(no summer break). But the official letter that we receive from university says that course length is 16 months as far as I know. Do the visa officers even look at the number of terms?
I am really nervous about the pgwp duration I 'll be receiving in my case. Did anybody experience the same situation.
Thanks in advance