+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

devinelight

May 8, 2019
I will take TRV from Canada and then leave so I have no issues coming back to Canada
Sorry I got you mixed up with Nomnoms. By the way, congratulations for getting the permit. With the work permit in hand, you will have no problem in applying for new TRV. Just note that the duration to get the TRV within Canada may take at least 1 week as need to send passport to Ottawa.

Nomnoms

Jun 27, 2019
That is the part I am not sure. If we wish to enter Canada while pending for the PGWP to be approved, can we apply TRV under visitor category?
Uhh I'm soooo confused.
I even had my friend to read it for me as I might have understood it wrong.
I kept on reading this page.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1309&top=15

They stated here that you should have a vaild visa or eTA in order to enter Canada. My eTA would be still valid by the time I come back, it's just my student visa that would expire before that timeframe.

Maybe I can't understand it clearly because my first language is not English but it seems like they didn't explain on how you could apply TRV in our case.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hi friends, did you guys upload study permit under client information? What about try application (optional) , is it a must to fill out this form and submit it along with our pgwp permit.
I’m about to submit mine, thanks in anticipation of your response

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
PGWP applied in 2nd week of June , still waiting to get it, anyone on the same boat?
Friend Completed 2 yrs PG this May 2019.

lucky1234

May 13, 2014
Exactly, at the time of submission I didn’t have those (paystubs), now I could provide, but I cannot find where to upload.
the only way you can do this without them asking is via the web portal. Once applications are submitted this is the only way you can attach files to your application if they haven't asked you to upload them.

Reactions: ollimac

kkkkkk

May 6, 2019
I completed my studies and college give me official drop after second semester. It was mandatory drop. Now, I am applying for pgwp should I have to upload drop letter with transcript or just upload graduation letter and transcript without drop letter. PLease help me...