+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

rpk_08

May 31, 2018
Category........
Hi Everyone!

I appliedfor pgwp may 13 together with my spouse sowp extension and my sons visitor visa extension. I didnt attached my employer job letter and 3 payslips. I am now currently working fulltime on my field of study.
Doesi t have a chance that my spouse owp will get refused and my sons visa? Should i get letter from my employer stating my work recently?and how i can attached those documents on ky submitted application?
Thank you!!!
Please help..

ollimac

Jun 20, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I appliedfor pgwp may 13 together with my spouse sowp extension and my sons visitor visa extension. I didnt attached my employer job letter and 3 payslips. I am now currently working fulltime on my field of study.
Doesi t have a chance that my spouse owp will get refused and my sons visa? Should i get letter from my employer stating my work recently?and how i can attached those documents on ky submitted application?
Thank you!!!
Please help..
Same situation, applied on May 21...I gave on the form employer details, but I could not attach contract. I applied also for my wife WP extension and my kids VP extensions.
I would like to add paystubs that I have now, but perhaps I wait the review.
Worst case my wife will get a VP, and I need to reapply for her WP including my paystubs and contract.
Personally I wait the review, after having the pgwp approved (cross fingers)
...all the rest can be solved.

ollimac

Jun 20, 2019
Hi,
I have heard that people add additional documents through web form.
Also, can you please let me know what option did you select for your spouse open work permit extension?
Apply wp for new employer or apply wp for same employer?
While applying online, there was the option for spouse....I included mine, wife for WP extended, and 2 kids for VP