+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Whats wrong with some poeple.
Now someone messed up the header of the sheet.

Now I am gonna have to lock the header

I don't like locking anything. The sheet should be open for everyone. :(

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I found who messed up.

Someone called PY deleted the header as well as the word management from someone called mc who applied on June 10, 2019.

Whoever PY is, be careful please, this sheet belongs to all of us, we gotta take care of it :)

Acamp

Jun 12, 2019

Someone kept on deleting my entry too

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Hey is there any updates on any one application. im so stressed can’t this about anything els. fingers crossed im not worried about time it’s taking only this im worried about is approval hope we all get approved

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello everybody. Maybe here is not the perfect place to ask but I am sure some of you guys have the same problem. I am waiting for my PGWP and currently unemployed. My husband work with an open work permit which will expire at the end of Agust. I am trying to find a job at the moment which is NOC 0, A or B without any success yet.... My question is, do we need a full-time job or part-time also works as well to extend our spouse's open work permit??? I hope you can inform me...

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hello everybody. Maybe here is not the perfect place to ask but I am sure some of you guys have the same problem. I am waiting for my PGWP and currently unemployed. My husband work with an open work permit which will expire at the end of Agust. I am trying to find a job at the moment which is NOC 0, A or B without any success yet.... My question is, do we need a full-time job or part-time also works as well to extend our spouse's open work permit??? I hope you can inform me...
Hi,
Yes, CIC website suggests uploading offer letter AND paystubs for SOWP.
Please find below URL for your reference.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-permit-result.asp?q1_options=1i&q2_options=2d

hkang12

May 7, 2019
BGY on sheet got his approval today. review eligibility and approval both today. hope we ger our soon. he applied on 11 may

Reactions: Asli

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Hey guys I'm confused im asking same question to give myself a relief. i failed many courses during my study period. had to take two extra full time semesters to complete my requirements. i completed in 7 semesters instead of doing it in 5. is it going to be a problem with my application or approval chance. not i was only part time for my last semester. please advise

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Hey guys I'm confused im asking same question to give myself a relief. i failed many courses during my study period. had to take two extra full time semesters to complete my requirements. i completed in 7 semesters instead of doing it in 5. is it going to be a problem with my application or approval chance. not i was only part time for my last semester. please advise
Please advise or respond to my concerns

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
You should be good bud since you only had your last semester as part time and all other terms as full time

Reactions: hkang12