+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thanks for the concern. I was also reading - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=52&top=34

It says;

Change other information
You must use our Web form to tell us about changes to your situation, even if you applied online.

Examples of changes include:

• marriage or divorce
  • birth or adoption of a child
  • death of an applicant or dependant
  • changes that could affect your eligibility for the program you’re applying for, including changes in your:
    • job situation
    • education
    • language skills
  • contact information updates, including:
    • email
    • phone number
If you change your contact information, make sure you check your old contact information until we update your application.

I think submitting new application is also a way but do you think this here answers my question?
You're right! Go for the webform if not already! :)

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Guys to get updates regards to your online application make sure you turn on updates in account profile tab. It is by default turned off.

newgrad2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
CURIOSITY QUESTION;

I know it's too early to expect an update on my PGWP, based on the experience you guys have, when does the "Eligibility" start on online account? :D

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
have anybody experienced this type of scenario.. status changed from submitted to update(under review) and after some time back to submitted but full app status is still reviewing.. please let me know if anyone gone through this scenario..

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
have anybody experienced this type of scenario.. status changed from submitted to update(under review) and after some time back to submitted but full app status is still reviewing.. please let me know if anyone gone through this scenario..
That's called a ghost update, if it was showing "application update" you clicked "check status" but nothing changed, right?

When did you apply?

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
That's called a ghost update, if it was showing "application update" you clicked "check status" but nothing changed, right?

When did you apply?
i applied on Jan 25.. it still shows reviewing but under current status it went back to submitted

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
i applied on Jan 25.. it still shows reviewing but under current status it went back to submitted
There are certain changes that they make on your file that you do not see.
So they opened your file, made changes. That's what that update if for. Good luck! :)

newgrad2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
oh yeah.. waiting from morning for good news.. Thanks
All the best! Can you please tell me, when did your below changed to "we are reviewing your eligibility"?

" Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
All the best! Can you please tell me, when did your below changed to "we are reviewing your eligibility"?

" Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
today morning around 11

Last edited: