+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
You’re a confused soul. ;) Be patient. You have all the same rights on implied status.
My SIN has expired, so no, I cannot accept a job offer on an expired SIN. I hadn't found a full time role when my SIN hadn't expired, it was a temp assignment.

"Be patient" - Ya, easier said than done, considering the fact that I've been waiting for nearly 6 months.

Reactions: heena_1994

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
My SIN has expired, so no, I cannot accept a job offer on an expired SIN. I hadn't found a full time role when my SIN hadn't expired, it was a temp assignment.

"Be patient" - Ya, easier said than done, considering the fact that I've been waiting for nearly 6 months.
I'm so sorry to hear about your 6 month wait. It can be incredibly frustrating. Did you apply on paper or online?

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018

hello, did you apply for restoration, SP and PGW at the same time, I head people saying restoration may take more time, was it a paper application or online.
did u try to call then a

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
hello, did you apply for restoration, SP and PGW at the same time, I head people saying restoration may take more time, was it a paper application or online.
did u try to call then a
No, my SP was valid when my application was refused. Plus with the new rules, I don't need a valid SP.

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
No, my SP was valid when my application was refused. Plus with the new rules, I don't need a valid SP.
oh okay, so u applied with a valid study permit, the new rules only apply to application that were submitted on 14 feb and afterwards, i also applied under the new rules,if i get anything i will let you know , hope u will get yours soon

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
oh okay, so u applied with a valid study permit, the new rules only apply to application that were submitted on 14 feb and afterwards, i also applied under the new rules,if i get anything i will let you know , hope u will get yours soon
I submitted mine on Feb 14th :) Thanks though.