+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

newgrad2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
You can also withdraw your application and send a new one with all documents. That is your call - I'm not sure which is better.
Thanks for the concern. I was also reading - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=52&top=34

It says;

Change other information
You must use our Web form to tell us about changes to your situation, even if you applied online.

Examples of changes include:

• marriage or divorce
  • birth or adoption of a child
  • death of an applicant or dependant
  • changes that could affect your eligibility for the program you’re applying for, including changes in your:
    • job situation
    • education
    • language skills
  • contact information updates, including:
    • email
    • phone number
If you change your contact information, make sure you check your old contact information until we update your application.

I think submitting new application is also a way but do you think this here answers my question?

Reactions: confusedsoul86

confusedsoul86

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Vancouver BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2021
Doc's Request.
Medical upfront
AOR Received.
19-05-2021
I would never recommend a student withdraw their application for a PGWP unless they are completely certain that they continue to meet the requirements for a PGWP in their second application. I was one of the consultants who worked on the big case of Niagara College students who were denied PGWPs due to having taken some online classes and some of them withdrew their applications and that resulted in them not receiving PGWPs after we won our judicial review.

If anyone has any specific questions about study permits or PGWPs please private message me.
Wow. That's crazy, obviously there are still grey areas that the authorities need to clear up.

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
the agent sent me the withdrawal form (same as web form) on twitter and asked me to withdraw. I withdrew my first application because I didn't attach my completion letter and submitted another after 4 days gap (with completion letter). Weirdly, my first application was approved and the second was cancelled because I didn't need the second one. I am getting a refund for that.
I'm in the same situation, I applied through the help of a consultant so when the new rules were introduced, she requested to withdraw the first application on March 1st and she submitted a new application but up to now there is no confirmation for withdrawal of the first application, it was a paper app and the later was online. what do u think I should do now, so confused.

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
they will never send you anything until they get to your file. They never get back to you regarding the withdrawal process. I got a confirmation for the web form that a note has been attached to my file. but its really upto the officer to decide what to do with that note. for more information click on the link attached.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=741&top=23

as the link says "We’ll find out if you can withdraw your application and will contact you if we need more information"

The officer may decide to process your application even you have asked to withdraw it. I know its scary. But the note that goes to your application is written by you when you fill out the form. So, if you explain well you should be fine.
thanks i really appreciate

Devgan

Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Please help me out. After getting my work permit, i was trying to submit documents for TRV.
But when i upload my file it says.....

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description: The answers you provided previously in the question flow do not correspond with the values in the application form. Please modify your answers in the question flow or the values in the application form.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Reactions: robynn

heena_1994

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
Please help me out. After getting my work permit, i was trying to submit documents for TRV.
But when i upload my file it says.....

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description: The answers you provided previously in the question flow do not correspond with the values in the application form. Please modify your answers in the question flow or the values in the application form.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
This is because, questionnaire you did before submitting the application, one of the answer is not matching check this link
this video will help you out for this