+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

teresaliu0125

Sep 26, 2018
Did you call cic? I think you should call to know why they are delaying your application. Because they are working on July 18th application now
Yes. I contacted them via phone call and web form two weeks ago. They said there was a delay and my application is still processing. Nothing to do but wait now :(

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you are still in the 90-day time limit, you may have a try. I saw some successful cases from this forum, but there is no guarantee.
Can spouse be able to get visitor extension while going with me for flagpoling?
Also please let me know when you will get any update in your account.

teresaliu0125

Sep 26, 2018
Can spouse be able to get visitor extension while going with me for flagpoling?
Also please let me know when you will get any update in your account.
I have no idea. You'd better to ask a professional consultant before flag-poling. Sure I'll let you know if there is any update.

Harvey1234

Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys.
I'm a single applicant, applied online for PGWP on July 23. I did a PhD program in a public school, applied with a valid study permit and within the 90 days of completion letter. Today makes 82 days! They started reviewing my eligibility on Thur (Oct 11th). I was hoping to receive the approval on Thur or the day after on Fri. Still no update. The status went back to submitted, and "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

I looked at previous posts in the forum and realized people normally get their approval the same day or the day after IRCC start reviewing the eligibility. Could you advise if you have any comment or experience the same situation. Thank you.

Reactions: Konok keya

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys.
I'm a single applicant, applied online for PGWP on July 23. I did a PhD program in a public school, applied with a valid study permit and within the 90 days of completion letter. Today makes 82 days! They started reviewing my eligibility on Thur (Oct 11th). I was hoping to receive the approval on Thur or the day after on Fri. Still no update. The status went back to submitted, and "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

I looked at previous posts in the forum and realized people normally get their approval the same day or the day after IRCC start reviewing the eligibility. Could you advise if you have any comment or experience the same situation. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing.
Can you please tell me when is the expiry of your SP?
Why they are working so slow!

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
my SP expired on Aug 30. I honestly don’t know why they are working so slow!
Hope you will get your permit soon. Please let me know when they will give you any update.
Did you give your transcript with degree completion letter while applying?
I only gave completion letter no transcript.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019