+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Osamede

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks!

Reason: my spouse job offer was without duties. So in the refusal letter officer wrote that I can reapply if I will add the letter from employer with same info + duties.
I applied by myself.
All the best in your future endeavours

Rajesh2018

Aug 8, 2018
Applied on May 17 - WP (with spouse PGWP, and kid SP)
June 29 - PGWP/SP approved, my WP - refused

Reapplied on June 4 (WP)
Eligibility review: September 5 (evening)
Approved: September 6

Good luck to all))

Reapplied on June 4 (WP)

Good luck to all))
Congratulations!!
Could you please share what supporting documents you have provided for your wife’s OWP?

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Congratulations!!
Could you please share what supporting documents you have provided for your wife’s OWP?
letter from employer (position, salary, duties+NOC), 2 paystubs (and I send one more paystub with Web Form), job contract, spouse PGWP, and kid SP.

Rajesh2018

Aug 8, 2018
letter from employer (position, salary, duties+NOC), 2 paystubs (and I send one more paystub with Web Form), job contract, spouse PGWP, and kid SP.
I have applied for my wife’s OWP with my offer of employment, but I didn’t attach payslips while applying as I have just started working skilled employment. Will they request for the paystubs, I just have two payslips as I get paid by month?

Ruhan

May 5, 2016
Hi,

Is there any way to get PGWP for the applicant and TRV/OWP for the spouse while the spouse is still at his/her home country?

RZ

eduardop

Aug 15, 2016

Reapplied on June 4 (WP)

Good luck to all))
Congrats!! Do you mean "Reapplied on July 4 (WP)?

eduardop

Aug 15, 2016
I have applied for my wife’s OWP with my offer of employment, but I didn’t attach payslips while applying as I have just started working skilled employment. Will they request for the paystubs, I just have two payslips as I get paid by month?
I think they may ask for that. You can send the paystubs you already have in advance by Web Form, before they ask, just in case.

eduardop

Aug 15, 2016
Anyone applied in June and still waiting?
Yes, June 27th (PGWP + spouse OWP), no updates yet.
I sent a message via Web Form asking about the delay on Aug 21st, it's been now more than 10 business days and I didn't receive any reply. So far, everyone that called to them receive the same answer "we are processing, please wait...".
This week we are going to the week number 11 (75 days)

I found in this forum messages about the processing delay exactly 1 year ago (around the page 75): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-graduate-work-permit-processing-time-pgwp.481328/page-75
and most of the timelines were like "Applied on (around) June 20... Approved (around) September 14th". So, based on that, this huge delay I really think it is related to this period of the year (June - September): vacation, holidays, new academic year, etc.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Can someone please let me know what date is on their post grad work permit when they get it.

Is it the date it was approved.

Is it the date the student visa expired

or is it the date you applied

Thanks
I am waiting 80 days now for a one year post grad WP so just wondering if it will only be vaild for a few months or one year