+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

GoOfy_4485

Sep 5, 2022
I applied on August 30, 2022 and application was received on August 31, 2022.

I noticed that they are requiring IMM5257 - Schedule 1 on the application document checklist page.

Looks like they are interested in my travel history.

However I did not receive any message/e-mail actually requesting it.

Have you experienced something like this? Would it delay my application process for months?
That's an optional form for outside of Canada applications I believe.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
I Applied on May 12th but the letter states May 13th the application is received.
Eligibility has not started yet. Please update if the May 12th or May 13th applications have any updates.
Kindly update

Walecott

Mar 24, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
If you need proof of maintained status from IRCC and you are inside Canada, call them. I was able to get through to an agent this morning and they were able to email me a Maintained status and authorization to work without a permit email to show any [potential] employer.

maam1994

Jan 8, 2020
I applied on August 30, 2022 and application was received on August 31, 2022.

I noticed that they are requiring IMM5257 - Schedule 1 on the application document checklist page.

Looks like they are interested in my travel history.

However I did not receive any message/e-mail actually requesting it.

Have you experienced something like this? Would it delay my application process for months?
Hey there, I got the same request. Did you apply inside or outside Canada? Did you send the document through a webform or through your application?

GoOfy_4485

Sep 5, 2022
Hey there, I got the same request. Did you apply inside or outside Canada? Did you send the document through a webform or through your application?
I can see that as well, required by 4 October. But, it should be an error bcs that form is only require if you're applying outside of canada.