+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

jassiesandhu

Aug 25, 2022
Applied : 13th May
Review Started : 14 Sept
Approved : 16 Sep (Just now)
WP-EXT : Never Received
Application : 30604****
no email received - no confirmation letter yet ? anyone knows when we get that?

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Applied : 13th May
Review Started : 14 Sept
Approved : 16 Sep (Just now)
WP-EXT : Never Received
Application : 30604****
no email received - no confirmation letter yet ? anyone knows when we get that?
Approval letter in your GCKey account within 24 hours of approval & hard copy within 3-5 business days.

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
They're clearing the backlogs from those time
For pgwp yes, but as per my knowledge they still haven't processed march SOWP yet! IRCC is totally unpredictable. In your case, you'll get a response soon as they're processing study permit fast. I'll advise you to check processing time and if you've crossed the processing period for your file then submit a Webform. All the best. I hope you receive your approval soon.

Gness

Sep 13, 2022
For pgwp yes, but as per my knowledge they still haven't processed march SOWP yet! IRCC is totally unpredictable. In your case, you'll get a response soon as they're processing study permit fast. I'll advise you to check processing time and if you've crossed the processing period for your file then submit a Webform. All the best. I hope you receive your approval soon.
Thanks. Just that my eligibility have been in review for a month+ don't know if is normal?

Ankitagrawalla

Feb 8, 2021
My PGWP application:
Applied: May 16, 2022
WP-EXT: May 19, 2022
Still no review or reply on PGWP. Any ideas on how long it could take? What is the latest application date that has been approved? Also, my WP-EXT has a date of September 15 on it. I just got a job offer from a reputed bank in Canada. Can I still accept the job offer? Kindly let me know. It would be a huge help. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: T0pubo

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
My PGWP application:
Applied: May 16, 2022
WP-EXT: May 19, 2022
Still no review or reply on PGWP. Any ideas on how long it could take? What is the latest application date that has been approved? Also, my WP-EXT has a date of September 15 on it. I just got a job offer from a reputed bank in Canada. Can I still accept the job offer? Kindly let me know. It would be a huge help. Thanks in advance!
You might want to look at my case from a couple of days ago

So this link was the one that finally convinced my employer that I am legally allowed to continue working even when my letter has expired. Thanks for sharing it, if you're ever around Hamilton, On, let me know to buy you a coffee or beer XD