+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Applicant HM

Jul 29, 2021
no problem! let me know how it goes... was thinking of doing the same since i applied abroad and waiting on a job offer myself.
I checked this and I don’t think I can apply under this as I don’t have any letter from the employer to support the application. I’ll ask the employer if they can provide some documentation. Thanks anyways!

Reactions: Leh98

Applicant HM

Jul 29, 2021
Hi all

I had applied for PGWP work permit on MAY 14th
My review was started on 16th July and was approved on 28th July . However I raised a webform on 26th July . I am not sure whether raising webform helped
If you don’t mind sharing, can you please tell what did you mention on the web form? Also, can we just raise a web form asking for an update?

Deepakhr91

Jul 7, 2021
I raised a webform stating my passport number and also they I complete my studies and applied visa and waiting for the approval please let me know the timeline and status

Reactions: Applicant HM

svelkumar

May 2, 2018
Hi Guys, I got my PGWP, spouse OWP, kids SP approved today.

Here is my timeline:
Applied - May 17 (10:40 PM)
Received - May 18
WP-Ext letter - May 19
Spouse OWP & kids SP Applied - Jun 30
Webform raised to update employment contract & to link family application - July 2
Webform received confirmation - July 20
Review Started - July 29 (Myself and spouse review started at same time, kids review started after an hour)
PGWP/OWP/SP Approved - July 29

Finally got it after 73 days wait time. Good luck to you all.

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Anyone applied for pgwp who worked full time in essential services during covid lockdown temporary rule chages for international students?

gavisharora

Sep 2, 2016
Hey guys,
I was approved on 16th july but haven’t received my physical work permit yet. Now the problem is that I’m having to travel outside Canada tomorrow. What should I do?

jarvisw

Sep 23, 2020
Hey guys,
I was approved on 16th july but haven’t received my physical work permit yet. Now the problem is that I’m having to travel outside Canada tomorrow. What should I do?
Nothing you can do really. But do you have a valid visa? If yes maybe you are able to come back in September when travel restrictions are set to be lifted...? If no then it's gonna be a tough situation (maybe ircc can issue the permit outside of Canada? idk)

Gokul.ullas

Nov 22, 2018
Hey,

I applied May 19th (inland) and there's no movement yet. I wasn't working full time then but i started working in June. Am I supposed to let IRCC know that I started working? I left the employment part blank when I filled out the PGWP forms.