+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Applied on May 14th However The review Eligibility review is in progress from July 16th Anyone in the same suitation
Have you received medical request? I applied June 18th and eligibility review started July 3rd

dan1000292

Jul 24, 2021
Hi All,

I have applied for my PGWP on 7th May and still there is no response yet. I Wonder If anyone else is in the same situation. I called IRCC yesterday and they said that there everything is fine with my file and an officer has been assigned to it. The delays are because of COVID.

Please let me know if any one else is on the same boat.

JzR

Jun 29, 2021
I have even stopped checking the GiC portal. I am not very much hopeful that they will give work permit any timw soon. They are too slow.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Iyanacassandra

May 12, 2021
Hi All,

I have applied for my PGWP on 7th May and still there is no response yet. I Wonder If anyone else is in the same situation. I called IRCC yesterday and they said that there everything is fine with my file and an officer has been assigned to it. The delays are because of COVID.

Please let me know if any one else is on the same boat.
Me too. I applied on May 7th with inland dependents. Eligibilty check hasn't started yet.

ehsanzare

Jun 13, 2021
Hello everyone. In the letter I received from IRCC after submitting my work permit request, its written I can work until 6th October or whenever decision has been made, whichever is sooner. Does anyone else has the same problem? does it mean if I don't hear back by 6th October I'm not on implied status anymore?

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I tec
Hello everyone. In the letter I received from IRCC after submitting my work permit request, its written I can work until 6th October or whenever decision has been made, whichever is sooner. Does anyone else has the same problem? does it mean if I don't hear back by 6th October I'm not on implied status anymore?
i received the same letter, they are doing that because of the delays caused by covid.
I think we will have an answer before that date.