+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Abdul S

Oct 21, 2020
received my GCMS notes. In the assessment section it shows, Eligibility: passed, and Final: approved. However, checking online doesn’t show any update. Is there anything else to check on gcms notes. How to proceed from this situation.

Harry.chauhan31

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
received my GCMS notes. In the assessment section it shows, Eligibility: passed, and Final: approved. However, checking online doesn’t show any update. Is there anything else to check on gcms notes. How to proceed from this situation.
Was there any date mentioned that when it was approved?

Apr 26, 2021
I have recently graduated and I want to proceed with PGWP. I did not work yet and I must extend an open work permit for my husband and a student visa for my son. Is it necessary to have a job in noc B to the immigration extend my husband open work permit or no? Can I proceed with them after that I got my work permit?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I have recently graduated and I want to proceed with PGWP. I did not work yet and I must extend an open work permit for my husband and a student visa for my son. Is it necessary to have a job in noc B to the immigration extend my husband open work permit or no? Can I proceed with them after that I got my work permit?
When I applied for my PGWP last June 2020, I also applied for my wife’s SOWP extension as well as my son’s visitor status. They were all approved. I was not working then because I just finished my program.

I applied for PGWP as soon as I received my letter of completion and with two months remaining before my SP expires.