+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020

SaiKrish

Apr 22, 2020
Holy moly that's really good news!! Anyone knows how long it takes for application details page to be updated to reflect that? On my application details page it still states that they are waiting for my biometrics.
I've made a query on webform will post it here once I get the response. It still showing waiting for biometrics for me

Reactions: fakelucio

zhenqiz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Applied on May 5th within Canada. Didn't have the chance to give biometrics. No update yet. Let's see how the new policy reflect in the online system.

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Looks like they updated the page again and removed the section about biometrics not being required anymore.
I hope they didn't change their minds.

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Looks like they updated the page again and removed the section about biometrics not being required anymore.
I hope they didn't change their minds.
They deleted the section for the temporary applicant.

EDIT: I get this now
We couldn't find that Web page
Error 404

We're sorry you ended up here. Sometimes a page gets moved or deleted, but hopefully we can help you find what you're looking for

Last edited:

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
It doesn't make sense that now the biometrics page no longer mentions anything related to inland temporary resident applications. You'd think if they gave up the idea of biometric exemptions, at least they would add back the section of extending biometrics deadline for temporary residents in the same way they had for PR applications. Otherwise how else would we give biometrics with service Canada suspending biometrics indefinitely?

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
It doesn't make sense that now the biometrics page no longer mentions anything related to inland temporary resident applications. You'd think if they gave up the idea of biometric exemptions, at least they would add back the section of extending biometrics deadline for temporary residents in the same way they had for PR applications. Otherwise how else would we give biometrics with service Canada suspending biometrics indefinitely?
Lets wait tomorrow maybe its just a mistake from them.

Reactions: fakelucio

bainsgagan13

Jul 11, 2018
Submitted my application on 9th June
No biometrics submitted till date and just got to know that we don't have to give it anymore.
Eligibility review hasn't started yet.