+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

TanKin

Jun 20, 2016
I found this out after repeatedly messaging IRCC web form. Didn't get any correspondence about it though like MacWartt did.
I've been waiting a little over 4 months now and nothing has been done since, it's even more frustrating when you see people stating they applied after you and have already been approved.

Nimble

Jan 23, 2020
I've been waiting a little over 4 months now and nothing has been done since, it's even more frustrating when you see people stating they applied after you and have already been approved.

The last agent I spoke to on IRCC phone said they haven't even started applications from my time, yet I see people who applied around when I did got approvals in late January.

TanKin

Jun 20, 2016
It was a correspondence letter (My CIC account notification) informing me that my application has been transferred. Don't worry if you haven't received such notification. Hang in there buddy, I know how anxious it can be to wait for a result.
Thank you, I havent gotten any information since applying other than the confirmation. My concern is that I have a job and my continuity is depending on my approval, I've been waiting a little over 4 months now and nothing has been done since. I amde sure to apply early so if any information requested i would still have time but now im getting worried.

TanKin

Jun 20, 2016
The last agent I spoke to on IRCC phone said they haven't even started applications from my time, yet I see people who applied around when I did got approvals in late January.
That's what they state but the phone operations are'nt as informed and can'tfully provide information on application status. The IRCC recording also states that they havent started applications if you applied after Dec, yet even people who applied last month (May) states they have been approved.

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
For people who need to give biometrics, is your application status "your action is required"? Just want to make sure that refers to the biometrics on my application.

ree14

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
For people who need to give biometrics, is your application status "your action is required"? Just want to make sure that refers to the biometrics on my application.
Yeah my application status is "your action is required"

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Hi guys, I just received a Correspondence Letter today regarding the validity of my bio test. is that mean they are starting to review my application?
I submitted the application on 25th

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hi
I applied on 28th May for pgwp .. got a biometric request letter but the centres are closed. Will they still process my app

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
Hi there:

I applied for my PGWP and it automatically showing biomatrics enrollment date and expiry date and biomatrics number.

My question is I never gave biomatrics because I came in canada in 2018. My husband gave biomatrics in june 2019.

Is it by mistake or I really do not need to gave biomatrics? It showing enrollment as of 2019 june...

Reactions: Anshveer

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all. I am struggling with renewing PGWP by mail. I need to renew my PGWP as my passport is renewed. For applications on paper, can you please let me know if a personal photo is required? What is its instruction? Thank you so much

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Has anybody gotten their PGWP without having to give biometrics? Or is everyone's application at a standstill at this point?