+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm currently on applied status for pgwp. I had applied on September 11th and now thinking of going to the port of entry and get my pgwp by withdrawing old application as one of the employer wants me to have pgwp in hand.

If anyone have gone through this same situation please let me know.

Thanks
You don't need to withdraw it, just go try to flagpole. If they agree to give you PGWP they will withdraw the online application else they will tell you to wait for your results.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey guys,

I'm currently on applied status for pgwp. I had applied on September 11th and now thinking of going to the port of entry and get my pgwp by withdrawing old application as one of the employer wants me to have pgwp in hand.

If anyone have gone through this same situation please let me know.

Thanks
Flagpole, and then ask for refund and withdrawal of online app.

kim hdez

Jul 16, 2012
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has run into this situation. I applied on July 25th but my passport was to expire soon so I applied for a new one with my embassy almost at the same time when I realized, and I received it yesterday. Does anyone know how I can replace it with the new one on the application?

Thanks!

_rozario

Sep 25, 2019
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has run into this situation. I applied on July 25th but my passport was to expire soon so I applied for a new one with my embassy almost at the same time when I realized, and I received it yesterday. Does anyone know how I can replace it with the new one on the application?

Thanks!
You should call IRCC immediately and find out. I would say you should upload your new passport on the web forum and also call to confirm that they updated it. They just started processing July first week's applications and your turn will come soon.