+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

HemaGowda

Mar 22, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
Hey guys,

I'm currently on applied status for pgwp. I had applied on September 11th and now thinking of going to the port of entry and get my pgwp by withdrawing old application as one of the employer wants me to have pgwp in hand.

If anyone have gone through this same situation please let me know.

Thanks

Richieeboy01

Oct 11, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm currently on applied status for pgwp. I had applied on September 11th and now thinking of going to the port of entry and get my pgwp by withdrawing old application as one of the employer wants me to have pgwp in hand.

Thanks
What do you mean going to port of entry to get your PGWP ?

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Yehhh. After 6 months of wait, Finally we got Work permit. Congrats to you too. Next Stop PR.
Hello
Would you be able to tell me, how long you had been waiting for your application. Because i am also been waiting from last 6 month and they didn’t ask any document and there is not any update neither. Every time I am calling them they are just asking me to wait for long time and seems like endless and it is really very stressful.

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I applied for my PGWP on February 5,2019, but unfortunately no updates on my application its been 107 days processing already. Any suggestion on what to do? Most of my classmate got approved already...
Hello
Did you get any updates yet, I have been also waiting from almost 6 months for my work permit.

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys,

Thanks
Thinking same. I applied online but my employer need it as soon as possible. If you know any info please let me know. Thanks

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hello
Did you get any updates yet, I have been also waiting from almost 6 months for my work permit.
This is unusual.
You applied from outside/inside Canada?
How long was your degree and did you work more than 20 hrs during your study period?
You should order GCMS notes.