+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Hi,
I got passport request for TRV on Aug 28 and I sent it same day. They received it on Aug 30. But they haven't sent it back to me yet. Any idea how long they gonna take? My marriage is in next month. I am really stressed now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
My tracker is activated so hopefully yours will be soon too.. Becoz we both has same dates

Maizale

Aug 22, 2019
Omg you guys! I just called an agent, the just printed my permit today! It just doesn't appear online yet, but it's been approved!

Sep 13, 2019
I've been following this thread ever since the day I submitted mine, and I just got approved today. I just want to say thank you and good luck to everyone.
Also, I part timed 4 semesters out of 5 years of study and I still got my 3 year PGWP just relax, you'll be fine.

Reactions: Ferns_Ivy

ErinB67

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I've been following this thread ever since the day I submitted mine, and I just got approved today. I just want to say thank you and good luck to everyone.
Also, I part timed 4 semesters out of 5 years of study and I still got my 3 year PGWP just relax, you'll be fine.
Congrats! What date did you apply?