+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
One of my friend applied on 30th August and his work permit was approved on 6th november. They're processing the work permits exactly according to the processing time mentioned on the website.
Oh that's great then because I was really worried. Best of luck and let me know if you get it this week!

dinkarthube01@

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys for pgwp online aaplication graduation letter is enough for showing I have completed my studies or else I have to upload my transcript also ???

momair

Nov 14, 2018
Oh that's great then because I was really worried. Best of luck and let me know if you get it this week!
One of my friend applied on 30th August and his work permit was approved on 6th november. They're processing the work permits exactly according to the processing time mentioned on the website.
I am in the exact same situation as you guys (Applied on 7th September), I think 67 days passed. I don't see any update in my account (Still on Submitted status).

Please let me know if you guys get approval or something.
Thanks

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I am in the exact same situation as you guys (Applied on 7th September), I think 67 days passed. I don't see any update in my account (Still on Submitted status).

Thanks
I got a reviewing eligibility update yesterday so hopefully it'll get approved today! Hope you guys get something today too :)

Jan 25, 2018

Thanks
I also got the reviewing eligibilty update this morning but the status changed back to 'Submitted'. I hope it gets approved today.

momair

Nov 14, 2018
No, we just see the status of the application as updated. It changes back to “submitted” after we view the application.
Ohh ok. In that case I might have received this status and didn't notice. Hopefully we will have approval today since 67 days already passed

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Ohh ok. In that case I might have received this status and didn't notice. Hopefully we will have approval today since 67 days already passed
You can know by opening your application.
Your “review of eligibility” should be “we are reviewing whether...” and “background check” should be “not applicable”

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Application approved :)

Date applied: September 7, 2018
Date updated for eligibility review: November 13, 2018
Date approved: November 14, 2018

Best of luck to everyone else!