+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Rinrin01

Sep 25, 2022
I was able to get through them this morning and the ircc agent was able to send me a maintained status & authorization to work permit without a permit email to show my employer.
When you call try using this call menu- 3-4-0 and the work permit menu too, till you are able to get your call transferred to an agent.
I hope you are able to get through them soon.
Thank you @Walecott

Sep 26, 2022
I was able to get through them this morning and the ircc agent was able to send me a maintained status & authorization to work permit without a permit email to show my employer.
When you call try using this call menu- 3-4-0 and the work permit menu too, till you are able to get your call transferred to an agent.
Thank you @Walecott
Thank you :)

Walecott

Mar 24, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you @Walecott
I am so glad you could get through to them.

Reactions: Rinrin01
Sep 26, 2022
Thank you @Walecott
Hey, I called them and used the menu 3-4-0 they transferred my call to the citizenship department :/

vidhugaba

Aug 23, 2022
PGWP
Applied: May 17, 2022
Approval: September 22, 2022
Can anyone tell me what's the next step after this and how to extend TRV and SIN?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Miracle2018

Rinrin01

Sep 25, 2022
Hey, I called them and used the menu 3-4-0 they transferred my call to the citizenship department :/
That’s weird. They probably transferred you to where you requested for but keep trying.
I waited for about 10 mins and got transferred to an agent then she asked me what I was calling for and I said PGWP, so she transferred me to the right agent.