+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Rinrin01

Sep 25, 2022
I followed same menu for work permit issues, speak to an agent. You need to call them first thing in the morning before the phone lines get super busy.
Thank you. I did that. I started calling them at 8 am. It keeps saying out an automated message to read out my application status (then press 1).
I’m so confused rn because I’m also trying to get the email you got for a maintained status to show my employer.

GURLEEN GILL

Aug 1, 2022
Hello everyone,

Do we need physical copy of pgwp to apply for trv?
How much time it take to get passport request after we apply for trv?

Rinrin01

Sep 25, 2022
Thank you. I did that. I started calling them at 8 am. It keeps saying out an automated message to read out my application status (then press 1).
I’m so confused rn because I’m also trying to get the email you got for a maintained status to show my employer.
If you don’t mind, did you call from ON?

preciousugwala

Feb 19, 2020
Hi all my work permit is exploring by June next year. Applied for SOWP for my spouse. Since March, they started review and asked for proof of NOC job. I don’t know if this is for me or my spouse. I just got a new job I started in July, NOC B category.
my Husband is in IT field

do you think we’d have any issue with our application? They started reviewing the additional documents last week 21st. Till then no update.