+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Guys chill out, as long as you provided all documents when you initially submitted the application you'll be fine.
I didn't submit that and still got the approval. If they need anything they will send you a message in your GcKey and request it.

Reactions: av_ganesh

Ankitagrawalla

Feb 8, 2021
i applied for PGWP may 10th and still waiting. what is webform and what to mention in webform?
Webform is like a query. You can google ircc webform you'll be taken to the link. You can mention that you applied on 10th May and your WP-EXT expired and you need your pgwp soon to keep working with your current employer.

After you do this there is a high chance they'll move your file forward to the respective department. If not then you'll have to wait but there is no harm in trying.

Reactions: Sissyyy

vidhugaba

Aug 23, 2022
PGWP
Applied: May 17, 2022
Approval: September 22, 2022

Can anyone tell me what's the next step after this and how to extend TRV and SIN?
Thanks in advance

rohin7157

Sep 20, 2022
Guys chill out, as long as you provided all documents when you initially submitted the application you'll be fine.
I didn't submit that and still got the approval. If they need anything they will send you a message in your GcKey and request it.
You also got that due date ?? To submit schedule 1 form.

and without submitting you got the approval?

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I applied
You also got that due date ?? To submit schedule 1 form.

and without submitting you got the approval?
I applied from in Canada, there is no need for me to fill out a form as if I am outside of Canada.
I don't understand why people are confused by this. It literally says it on there. Schedule 1 is for outside of Canada

rohin7157

Sep 20, 2022
I applied

I applied from in Canada, there is no need for me to fill out a form as if I am outside of Canada.
I don't understand why people are confused by this. It literally says it on there. Schedule 1 is for outside of Canada
I also applied while staying in Canada but still it giving me the deadline to submit it.
but my question is have you seen the same thing / same deadline and did not filled the web form but still get the pgwp approval??