+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Does someone experience a logging issue today? I cannot log in due to some technical issues since this morning.
GCKey is down according to IRCC. The service is probably dependant on Rogers. I’m glad to see that approvals haven’t been affected by it

Reactions: AdmiralGG

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
How many email notifications you get when your application is approved? How many do you get if it is rejected?

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
How many email notifications you get when your application is approved? How many do you get if it is rejected?
Many applicants aren't getting any email notifications, regardless if they got approved or not. I'm guessing that for either outcome you will get the standard 'there is a change on your application' email.

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Many applicants aren't getting any email notifications, regardless if they got approved or not. I'm guessing that for either outcome you will get the standard 'there is a change on your application' email.
I got email notifications but I am unable to check if my application was approved or rejected. I'm kinda freaking out. Hope they are able to fix the network issue soon. Do they even work on weekends to fix things or no?

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
I got email notifications but I am unable to check if my application was approved or rejected. I'm kinda freaking out. Hope they are able to fix the network issue soon. Do they even work on weekends to fix things or no?
Looks like it’s back! Just logged in a sec ago