+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Hwallikniw

Star Member
May 25, 2022
Guys, is it normal for the people who applied on the same day to get their approval in different days?? I am so stressed out!

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
Weirdly I got my approval yesterday, but received a status update and mail notification today! I can’t check the portal but is it common to have already checked your application and then receiving the email next day?

Reactions: Miracle2018

Hwallikniw

Star Member
May 25, 2022
Weirdly I got my approval yesterday, but received a status update and mail notification today! I can’t check the portal but is it common to have already checked your application and then receiving the email next day?
Hi, yeah that happened with my visa application. Fingers crossed for my work permit

Reactions: Perspective

tubkal

Star Member
Jun 8, 2022
Guys, is it normal for the people who applied on the same day to get their approval in different days?? I am so stressed out!
Yep. IRCC doesn’t necessarily go by chronological order. Some early January applicants haven’t heard anything, while some early February apps got approved

Hwallikniw

Star Member
May 25, 2022
Hi everyone, can I ask for a thought? I just checked my transcript and it doesn't mention the full-time status. Should I be worried about it? Does transcripts usually indicate the full-time status?

AdmiralGG

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Yup. Windsor university! It doesn't mention it on my graduation letter either! I am panicking now
I guess it might be the case for grad students or more specifically thesis-based ones. Mines say "Registered as active" on the transcript. And the grad letter also doesn't mention the part/full-time status.

Reactions: Hwallikniw