+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Whatever123

Dec 5, 2017
But I need to change my job. I have a new job offer. I am afraid the new employer can’t hire me. Who wants to hire someone who might get a refusal anytime. So the implied status idea doesn’t reli help new job offers.

I didn’t do flagpole because I thought the pgwp would come before study permit expires. I dont care if it has passed the processing time. I applied early because I want to get the pgwp before my study permit expires. But now it is just very annoying.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
But I need to change my job. I have a new job offer. I am afraid the new employer can’t hire me. Who wants to hire someone who might get a refusal anytime. So the implied status idea doesn’t reli help new job offers.
I suppose it comes down to the employer. My employer still hired me when I was on implied status.

Whatever123

Dec 5, 2017
No I have my permit, got it in November, but I have not taken my work permit to Service Canada yet and my I am still getting paid.
That’s good to know. Thanks for the info. How long were you on implied status for? Did the processing time delay? When did you submit your application?

Whatever123

Dec 5, 2017
This morning was still in process...around 3pm changed to reviewing eligibility...around 5pm approved

Submitted on Sept 11

Good luck guys

Iyerish

May 18, 2017
This morning was still in process...around 3pm changed to reviewing eligibility...around 5pm approved

Submitted on Sept 11

Good luck guys
Am so so so so so so happy for you. I know how tough it is to wait that too wen october applications were approved. Finally it happened for you. Hearty congratulations! Actually i even prayed once that this person should get the application approved. All the best for ur future!!!

Whatever123

Dec 5, 2017
Am so so so so so so happy for you. I know how tough it is to wait that too wen october applications were approved. Finally it happened for you. Hearty congratulations! Actually i even prayed once that this person should get the application approved. All the best for ur future!!!
Thank you so so so so so much. :) Your prayer worked. Haha. Ya...I was devastated because I want to keep my job offer. I'm so happy. Now I just have to wait for it to come in the mail. All the best for you too!!!