+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-AOR Step By Step

SalimFG

Feb 14, 2018
Please don't get confused by this message under Review of Medical Result. It is the default message appears once the PR application is submitted. Once you've passed the medical exam, it will change as "You passed the medical exam". Still you are in very early stage...

The above process is not happening as it is these days. The most common step by step process would be;
MEP > IP1 > IP2 > PPR > CoPR
Thank you so much Heshan !

One last question please. So again for the MEP step everyone is talking about waiting 25 to 30 days and "more" for the PNP . Do you have any idea how many days more for the Ontario Nominees ? Also when we talk about 30 days, is it calendar days or business days ?

Thank you so much !

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018

One last question please. So again for the MEP step everyone is talking about waiting 25 to 30 days and "more" for the PNP . Do you have any idea how many days more for the Ontario Nominees ? Also when we talk about 30 days, is it calendar days or business days ?

Thank you so much !
Actually I don't have any idea about the PNP stream...Regarding FSW applicants, Medicals are normally cleared within 20-25 calendar days...

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018

Thank you so much !
For Ontario PNP, it is taking 25-30 calendar days

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello friends, just need to confirm about employment verification by CIC after AOR. Anyone can confirm about at which stage employer verification is carried out by CIC. Please confirm.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hello friends, just need to confirm about employment verification by CIC after AOR. Anyone can confirm about at which stage employer verification is carried out by CIC. Please confirm.
It happens at IP2 stage.

cokes

Dec 8, 2017
Good day everyone. Pls can I know why pnp will take a longer time. Does this also affect the EE linked pnp

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Submitted August 27th 2018 - received AOR same day. Can someone help with what status this is in? I'm not sure why it is stating medical not required, when earlier in the process it was asked for and I provided it.

Application step Current status Help

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
U got PPR?

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
You are on the very initial stage of getting medicals assessed. Wait for another week and you should get your medicals. After that, you will have to submit your fingerprints. Once complete you will move to IP2 stage.

Excuse me for stepping in, but can I understand that once biometrics are required, this means one has reached IP2 stage?

digitalmohsin

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
United States
Excuse me for stepping in, but can I understand that once biometrics are required, this means one has reached IP2 stage?
Unfortunately, no one knows it for sure. I was in IP1 and then I got medical passed message in CIC and moved to IP2 stage. Then a couple of weeks later I got an email about how to find job in Canda and status changed back to IP1. So do not know what is happening.

For sure way is to call CIC or wait for your GCMS notes.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Unfortunately, no one knows it for sure. I was in IP1 and then I got medical passed message in CIC and moved to IP2 stage. Then a couple of weeks later I got an email about how to find job in Canda and status changed back to IP1. So do not know what is happening.

For sure way is to call CIC or wait for your GCMS notes.
Once you've passed Medicals, then you were moved to IP1 stage...Not IP2....What is your "Background Check" message saying in your Account?

getanshub4u

Jan 18, 2018
Good day everyone. Pls can I know why pnp will take a longer time. Does this also affect the EE linked pnp
PNP takes longer because the nominating state has to give approval for your application as well. For general exp entry candidates, each stage takes a month max (MEP>IP1,IP1>IP2), for PNP candidates it takes around 15-20 days extra for each stage.

digitalmohsin

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
United States
Once you've passed Medicals, then you were moved to IP1 stage...Not IP2....What is your "Background Check" message saying in your Account?
It says in progress.

After AOR the BGC message was that your application is in progress. When I passed Medicals it changed to we are processing your background check. Then I got a message regarding finding a job in Canada and then BGC changed back to your application is in progress.