+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-AOR Step By Step

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
Once you've passed Medicals, then you were moved to IP1 stage...Not IP2....What is your "Background Check" message saying in your Account?
Hi thanks for assisting..
for the background check, the message was saying:
“Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
BUT today I checked it and it says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I hope you can explain what’s going in my application! Thanks and cheers

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
“Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
BUT today I checked it and it says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

espresso

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,

Could someone please let me know if I am in NA1 or IP2 status as per the below status message

The point is I was asked for medical exam in my document checklist , so I am not sure why is says I don't need a medical exam. Is that a default message for everyone at the beginning?

Call me foolish but I never checked the status message after AOR as I was not aware of these updates. And since then I have received a couple of emails saying my status has been updated. So I am not sure what the changes are in my application status.

Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks for your help.

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
Hi,

Could someone please let me know if I am in NA1 or IP2 status as per the below status message

The point is I was asked for medical exam in my document checklist , so I am not sure why is says I don't need a medical exam. Is that a default message for everyone at the beginning?

Call me foolish but I never checked the status message after AOR as I was not aware of these updates. And since then I have received a couple of emails saying my status has been updated. So I am not sure what the changes are in my application status.

Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks for your help.
The statement saying you do not need a medical exam is indeed a default message. Once your medicals are passed, you will get a message saying that you passed medicals and after that you move on to the next step... you must have sumitted your application less than 1 month, am I right?

Reactions: espresso

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your help.
Did you submit your medicals?

Shreeya_K

Jun 15, 2018
Got the golden email and relieved. Have a question. My medical cleared on 13 July 2018 and my husband's medical was eventually cleared on 16 October 2018 as he had to undergo TB test/CT Scan. Will his medical results be valid for 12 months too i.e. October or they will expire earlier as mine will last till July 2019? The reason I ask is that we prefer to travel in August 2019 for personal reason and dont the hassle of him having to undergo same tests again.

Kalunew

Dec 22, 2018
Got the golden email and relieved. Have a question. My medical cleared on 13 July 2018 and my husband's medical was eventually cleared on 16 October 2018 as he had to undergo TB test/CT Scan. Will his medical results be valid for 12 months too i.e. October or they will expire earlier as mine will last till July 2019? The reason I ask is that we prefer to travel in August 2019 for personal reason and dont the hassle of him having to undergo same tests again.
Greetings,
When your passport and the other travel documents come back they will tell what month you should be arriving in canada. Most probably it will be before anyone's of medical expiration period.

Kalunew

Dec 22, 2018

Greetings
Sometimes the messages are not sequential or chronological, you might not see any status change and all of the suddent you might receive Request for Passport. If you are here upto this point you are in good shape just wait it might take a while, Good luck.