+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Possible to waive medical exam for non-accompanying dependent?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I submitted the notarised declaration and court papers proving that the father ( my ex) has full custody on Nov 12,2019. I haven’t heard anything from IRCC since that and now I am getting nervous. I had been three months . Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi den8190, Any updates on your application?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Anyone on this thread with timeline on their application with dependent child No-medical scenario? There is much discussions as what documents to be provided etc, but are there any timelines? My AOR 20 Nov 2019, with not a single update i.e. medical still not passed, would appreciate if timelines are shared here (with similar case scenarios)

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Our Medical passed so looks like the documents we submitted are accepted for an unaccompanied dependent child. Looking forward to the result of the application.

mahinadnan

Sep 7, 2019
Hi I have a question: Do I need to submit medical exam and police character certificate of non dependable family members who will not be accompanying me?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi,

mid non dependent is child and in your possession then you will need to submit medical to call them in future but not police Cert if under 18 years age.

ddhana

Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

I am trying to submit LOE for non-accompaying children but where to?
Under "view submitted application or upload documents," it just says "there are no required documents for this online application."

Do I use Web form to upload Statutory declaration?

Last edited:
Reactions: cindyestteacher

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hi,

I am trying to submit LOE for non-accompaying children but where to?
Under "view submitted application or upload documents," it just says "there are no required documents for this online application."

Do I use Web form to upload Statutory declaration?
Go to this link: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp THEN, look for (in the pink box): IF YOU HAVE AN APPLICATION IN PROGRESS. Under that you should see "Use the Webform". click on the word "Webform"

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi, when we sent our application we included LOE and request to exempt my husbands children from medical exam as he has not seen them or been in contact with them in over a year as their mother refuses to allow contact and refused to do the medical exams. We included all this information in the initial application, today we received medical requests for him and his children. Does this mean our request was rejected or am I required to contact IRCC to explain the situation and gather further proof again?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, when we sent our application we included LOE and request to exempt my husbands children from medical exam as he has not seen them or been in contact with them in over a year as their mother refuses to allow contact and refused to do the medical exams. We included all this information in the initial application, today we received medical requests for him and his children. Does this mean our request was rejected or am I required to contact IRCC to explain the situation and gather further proof again?
You need to gather and send more proof. Do you have evidence that you have contacted the mother and she has refused (e.g. emails)?

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
You need to gather and send more proof. Do you have evidence that you have contacted the mother and she has refused (e.g. emails)?
yes we had a long email string where he showed asking her a few times and her refusing. We also included documents showing she had 100% custody.

Does he need to contact her again? How do we submit new information, through webform?

ddhana

Oct 8, 2019
I did submit LOE with notorized Satutory declaration through Web form and they replied to submit notorized Satutoey declaration for each child, proof of sole custory of other parents and evidence that shows trying to get children medical examined.

Soon, it appeared in additional document required section on Gckey website.

After submitting this, within a month, I recived pr.