+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Portal Email but currently out of country

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I received the portal email for my PR approval but unfortunately I am in India and I have few questions:

1. Should I reach Canada as soon as possible ( I am currently on valid work permit and enter Canada without any issues) and reply to the email that I am in Canada?

2.Will there be any issues at Port of entry on work permit while entering Canada as I haven't received COPR yet.

3. Should I reply saying that I am currently out of country? Do you recommend doing this? I don't want to delay the PR process and am OK to go to Canada as soon as possible.

4. How much time the PR process takes if I delay it by replying "No" to the email now and then to reinitiate the process when I am back?

Timeline:
AOR:8th Jan 2021
COR:USA
FSW - Outland while filing
Current status:FSW - Inland
Proof of Funds ADR:23rd March
Portal email:7th April

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
Hi All,

I received the portal email for my PR approval but unfortunately I am in India and I have few questions:

1. Should I reach Canada as soon as possible ( I am currently on valid work permit and enter Canada without any issues) and reply to the email that I am in Canada?

2.Will there be any issues at Port of entry on work permit while entering Canada as I haven't received COPR yet.

3. Should I reply saying that I am currently out of country? Do you recommend doing this? I don't want to delay the PR process and am OK to go to Canada as soon as possible.

4. How much time the PR process takes if I delay it by replying "No" to the email now and then to reinitiate the process when I am back?

Timeline:
AOR:8th Jan 2021
COR:USA
FSW - Outland while filing
Current status:FSW - Inland
Proof of Funds ADR:23rd March
Portal email:7th April
Hello any updates on this? what did you do. thank you