+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate for Pakistan

hnaveed89

Feb 24, 2019
I did the medial upfront as I was outland fsw candidate, for those who did medical test in the past it usually remains valid for an year.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi , i have got the PCC from Lahore , Pakistan. I have given them the dates against which i need PCC but they have issued me a certificate starting from My birth to till date of actual printing of certificate , i have 2nd Pcc from Saudi covering 7 years . giving pcc since birth will be an issue ?
It is never an issue if you have it made for a longer period than required. It becomes a problem if you make it for a period less than required, even if it is one less day than is required then there are chances of rejection.

Reactions: cool_eagle

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hi. I am posting to know about any service in Karachi which can help me get my PCC. I work in KSA, and traveling to Karachi isn't feasible for now. From what I have found on different forums, PCC can be processed by a blood relative if I authorize someone there. But I don't have any blood relatives in Karachi. So if there is a reliable source through which I can get PCC anyone knows of, let me know the details please.

TIA. :)

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi. I am posting to know about any service in Karachi which can help me get my PCC. I work in KSA, and traveling to Karachi isn't feasible for now. From what I have found on different forums, PCC can be processed by a blood relative if I authorize someone there. But I don't have any blood relatives in Karachi. So if there is a reliable source through which I can get PCC anyone knows of, let me know the details please.

TIA. :)
why do you need karachi pcc? if it was never your permanent address then you don't need it.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
why do you need karachi pcc? if it was never your permanent address then you don't need it.
I attended university there between 2008 and 2014.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I attended university there between 2008 and 2014.
I attended lahore for 6 years during my study period and also wrote that in my profile.

I didn't furnish any lahore PCC because in pakistan all FIRs are linked to your NIC number and the permanent address on the NIC. Since those 6 years i was staying in lahore but my permanent address was karachi, i did not furnish a lahore PCC. Got my PR within 6 months without issues.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
I attended lahore for 6 years during my study period and also wrote that in my profile.

I didn't furnish any lahore PCC because in pakistan all FIRs are linked to your NIC number and the permanent address on the NIC. Since those 6 years i was staying in lahore but my permanent address was karachi, i did not furnish a lahore PCC. Got my PR within 6 months without issues.
But did you mention Lahore as one of your addresses during the past 10 years?

If you could just help me understand: I have been a resident of Saudi Arabia for the past 27 years. I am a Pakistani citizen, and during my 6 years in Karachi, I was living on the 'temporary address' mentioned on my NIC. Those 6 years are part of my 10 year address history required for the EE profile. I think I do need provide PCC from Karachi. (As its mentioned as one of the documents in my application on the portal also )

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
But did you mention Lahore as one of your addresses during the past 10 years?

If you could just help me understand: I have been a resident of Saudi Arabia for the past 27 years. I am a Pakistani citizen, and during my 6 years in Karachi, I was living on the 'temporary address' mentioned on my NIC. Those 6 years are part of my 10 year address history required for the EE profile. I think I do need provide PCC from Karachi. (As its mentioned as one of the documents in my application on the portal also )
No, I didn't mention Lahore as my residence in address history in the past 10 years. However I did mention my education in Lahore during that time under the education section. If you add any address in address history, you will have to provide PCC for that. So basically remove that address from address history and only work with your permanent address in pakistan. And get the PCC coverage for 10 years for the same permanent address.

Reactions: cool_eagle

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
No, I didn't mention Lahore as my residence in address history in the past 10 years. However I did mention my education in Lahore during that time under the education section. If you add any address in address history, you will have to provide PCC for that. So basically remove that address from address history and only work with your permanent address in pakistan. And get the PCC coverage for 10 years for the same permanent address.
Will do. Appreciate your response. Thanks.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello members,
Thank you for this thread, it has cleared some doubts however I have few more.
I was born and raised in Dubai ( 28 years). left UAE and moved to KSA on a multiple 2 years visa. Stay here for 6 months then exit and enter again ( technically not a resident of KSA)
I havent stayed in Pak for consecutive 6 months. I visit pak but totaling up all my visits it has been more than 6 months after the age of 18.
Do I need a PCC from pak? If yes, then how will I add all the dates?
Do I need a PCC from KSA?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
yes, you should get PCC from both KSA and Pakistan.

No need to add the dates. Just get a PCC that covers all the time period since you were 18 to date. That should cover everything.

Reactions: Yumna

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
yes, you should get PCC from both KSA and Pakistan.

No need to add the dates. Just get a PCC that covers all the time period since you were 18 to date. That should cover everything.
Thank you for your reply.
So wouldnt it cause a confusion as being in two different countries at one time?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thank you for your reply.
So wouldnt it cause a confusion as being in two different countries at one time?
Yes, it is easy to think that way when initially making the application. I had the same problem but then realized it is not the overlap that is the problem.

The problem comes if you miss any dates. My wife had overlapping PCCs for Qatar, Pakistan, and USA. Worked out totally fine.

For many people who reside in GCC or other countries and frequently visit Pakistan the PCCs should over lap. Since they are residents of both countries and IRCC is looking for all possible evidence to prove that you do not have a criminal record.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Yes, it is easy to think that way when initially making the application. I had the same problem but then realized it is not the overlap that is the problem.

The problem comes if you miss any dates. My wife had overlapping PCCs for Qatar, Pakistan, and USA. Worked out totally fine.

For many people who reside in GCC or other countries and frequently visit Pakistan the PCCs should over lap. Since they are residents of both countries and IRCC is looking for all possible evidence to prove that you do not have a criminal record.
Make sense.
Thank you.

Reactions: smash1984