+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate for Pakistan

SEA69

Mar 30, 2020
Dear members.
what to do with following situation.
Recently I have got an ITA under CEC. While filling up the address history in form, I am puzzled.

My permanent address is of Karachi on my CNIC.
I have lived in Lahore four years for my study ( from 2013 October to July 2017).
During my Lahore studies - I also lived at my permanent address at Karachi for several short stays .
I also lived in Saudi Arabia as a resident from 2009 Feb. to Sep. 2017.

I want to mention my Karachi short stays in Address history as I have already got my police certificate from Karachi which is from 2001 till 15 July 2017.

My Lahore PCC for 4 years ( 21st Oct. 2013 till 15th July 2017) is delayed because of Corona issue. But I have a receipt of application for Lahore PCC.

Kindly advise me in this regard.

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Dear members. what to do with following situation. Recently I have got an ITA under CEC. While filling up the address history in form, I am puzzled. My permanent address is of Karachi on my CNIC. I have lived in Lahore four years for my study ( from 2013 October to July 2017). During my Lahore studies - I also lived at my permanent address at Karachi for several short stays . I also lived in Saudi Arabia as a resident from 2009 Feb. to Sep. 2017. I want to mention my Karachi short stays in Address history as I have already got my police certificate from Karachi which is from 2001 till 15 July 2017. My Lahore PCC for 4 years ( 21st Oct. 2013 till 15th July 2017) is delayed because of Corona issue. But I have a receipt of application for Lahore PCC. Kindly advise me in this regard.
Dear @SEA69 Please can you help to guide how did you obtain the PCC. Where do you need to submit the application in Lahore. I am from Lahore but i am not sure what is the procedure of obtaining the PCC in Lahore

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
Dear @SEA69 Please can you help to guide how did you obtain the PCC. Where do you need to submit the application in Lahore. I am from Lahore but i am not sure what is the procedure of obtaining the PCC in Lahore
I am in same boat and getting info to get PCC from PK. If you get some info. Kindly share.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Wow, for Lahore it states you need an authority letter stamped by the Embassy? I wonder if they are even doing that these days.

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hello,
Does anyone knows how can I get police character certificate from Pakistan for overseas, I am living in Toronto, Canada. I had been applied for certificate since one year ago and still I didn't get it.

Thanks,
Muhammad Shahrukh

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Hello,
Does anyone knows how can I get police character certificate from Pakistan for overseas, I am living in Toronto, Canada. I had been applied for certificate since one year ago and still I didn't get it.

Thanks,
Muhammad Shahrukh
Where did you apply? Consulate or directly in Pakistan via a family member?

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
I guess it varies from one police station to another. I got 2 addresses in my single PCC. Further I don't see anything wrong with 2 different PCC's as long as your total period is covered.
Hi,

I need to get my PCC for my spousal application. I have lived in Pakistan throughout however, since my 18th birthday I have lived at multiple addresses (3)on rent so they were obviously not stated on my CNIC.

My revised CNIC after marriage shows my permanent address so can anyone please guide me how many certificates do i need to obtain and would it be an issue since these addresses were not mentioned on my CNIC which I will have to submit to the police station(s)

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Ideally PCC should be from City Y as thats where you have spent most of your time and have mentioned the same in your EE profile i.e City of Education and Work, City Y.
Hi,

I need to get my PCC for my spousal application. I have lived in Pakistan throughout however, since my 18th birthday I have lived at multiple addresses (3) on rent so they were obviously not stated on my CNIC.

My revised CNIC after marriage shows my permanent address so can anyone please guide me how many certificates do I need to obtain and would it be an issue since these addresses were not mentioned on my CNIC which I will have to submit to the police station(s)

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Pccs should cover entire period. And since in Pakistan PCC are address wise, you will need as many PCC you require to cover all addresses in that period
Hi,

I need to get my PCC for my spousal application. I have lived in Pakistan throughout however, since my 18th birthday I have lived at multiple addresses (3) on rent so they were obviously not stated on my CNIC.

My revised CNIC after marriage shows my permanent address so can anyone please guide me how many certificates do i need to obtain and would it be an issue since these addresses were not mentioned on my CNIC which I will have to submit to the police station(s)

lionarm143i

Apr 3, 2020
Hello Smash, I have a question that my permanent address is in Multan but I live in Lahore for 4 years and get my tevta diploma from Gujranwala, I applied for Canada work permit and they ask for PCC, on my I'd card my permanent address is always MULTAN, so now what should I do. Please guide me through this.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello Smash, I have a question that my permanent address is in Multan but I live in Lahore for 4 years and get my tevta diploma from Gujranwala, I applied for Canada work permit and they ask for PCC, on my I'd card my permanent address is always MULTAN, so now what should I do. Please guide me through this.
In your case just get one PCC based on your permanent address in Multan.

I had a similar case as yours. You only need another PCC if permanent address changes on your NIC (for example women when they marry usually have 2 PCCs, one from their address pre-marriage and one after).

Reactions: lionarm143i

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Grt from multan. It will folllow permanent address only

Reactions: lionarm143i

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Y
Hi,

Based on ur cnic addresses