+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate for Pakistan

Saman Z.

Sep 23, 2018
Hi.
All those from Pakistan, can you please guide me? Can you make two PCC for Pakistan as I have lived in two different addresses in the past 10 years and they are not making a single PCC with multiple addresses. Please help

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I guess it varies from one police station to another. I got 2 addresses in my single PCC. Further I don't see anything wrong with 2 different PCC's as long as your total period is covered.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi.
All those from Pakistan, can you please guide me? Can you make two PCC for Pakistan as I have lived in two different addresses in the past 10 years and they are not making a single PCC with multiple addresses. Please help
It depends. If you stayed at 10 different addresses and yet had only 1 permanent address during that time then you just need 1 single address for PCC. You don't need to have it from different addresses even if they are from different cities. The permanent address should be good.

Reactions: cool_eagle

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
I guess it varies from one police station to another. I got 2 addresses in my single PCC. Further I don't see anything wrong with 2 different PCC's as long as your total period is covered.
Hi, need help!
PCC from karachi that i received covers only 2 years out of 5 years. As the previous 3 years were on different address
Do I need 2 separate PCC from same city? or only the one I got will be enough?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi, need help!
PCC from karachi that i received covers only 2 years out of 5 years. As the previous 3 years were on different address
Pccs should cover entire period. And since in Pakistan PCC are address wise, you will need as many PCC you require to cover all addresses in that period

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Pccs should cover entire period. And since in Pakistan PCC are address wise, you will need as many PCC you require to cover all addresses in that period
Ok. I got my police certificates from 3 other countries, its only in Pakistan where I need for each address. They never fail to disappoint me :p

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Ok. I got my police certificates from 3 other countries, its only in Pakistan where I need for each address. They never fail to disappoint me :p
That's their thing.

Reactions: cool_eagle

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hi, need help!
Hello fahad. need your help in this ... i have lived in 4 different addresses in the Lahore since i was 18. I was living on rent before but now i have purchased my own house and the permanent address is changed to that house address. My question is do i need PCC for all address i stayed in Lahore or can i just get it for the permanent address that is mentioned on my ID card?

what did you do in your case?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hello fahad. need your help in this ... i have lived in 4 different addresses in the Lahore since i was 18. I was living on rent before but now i have purchased my own house and the permanent address is changed to that house address. My question is do i need PCC for all address i stayed in Lahore or can i just get it for the permanent address that is mentioned on my ID card?

what did you do in your case?
Hi,
If you can get a police certificate made on your current address that covers entire duration since you turned 18, than it will be the best solution.
Otherwise get separate PCC's made for different addresses since you turned 18.
In any case just make sure entire duration is covered from turning 18 to present.

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hi,
If you can get a police certificate made on your current address that covers entire duration since you turned 18, than it will be the best solution.
Otherwise get separate PCC's made for different addresses since you turned 18.
In any case just make sure entire duration is covered from turning 18 to present.
Fahad thanks for the reply. can you confirm one more thing. i have been living in Lahore since last 10 years but i went for my masters abroad for a year. I have the PCC from that country. My question is that on my police certificate from Pakistan should i show the break when i left the country or should i get it made for continuous time of 10 years? for example i was 18 in 2006 and stayed in Pakistan from 2006 - 2013 , in 2013 i went abroad for my masters and came back mid 2014. Then from 2014 till 2019 i am in Pakistan.. so on my Pakistani PCC should i mention these dates? or just make 1 certificate dates Feb 2006 - Aug 2019?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Fahad thanks for the reply. can you confirm one more thing. i have been living in Lahore since last 10 years but i went for my masters abroad for a year. I have the PCC from that country. My question is that on my police certificate from Pakistan should i show the break when i left the country or should i get it made for continuous time of 10 years? for example i was 18 in 2006 and stayed in Pakistan from 2006 - 2013 , in 2013 i went abroad for my masters and came back mid 2014. Then from 2014 till 2019 i am in Pakistan.. so on my Pakistani PCC should i mention these dates? or just make 1 certificate dates Feb 2006 - Aug 2019?
Get one made from 2006-2019 but mention the dates accurately on your personal history section post ITA.

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
th
Get one made from 2006-2019 but mention the dates accurately on your personal history section post ITA.
thanks fahad .. one more thing. if a person is from city X and the permanent address on his/her ID card is of city X , but he/she spent most of the time in City Y for work and education.. in this case the PCC should be from city X ( address on ID Card )or city Y ( where the person spent most of the time)?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
th

thanks fahad .. one more thing. if a person is from city X and the permanent address on his/her ID card is of city X , but he/she spent most of the time in City Y for work and education.. in this case the PCC should be from city X ( address on ID Card )or city Y ( where the person spent most of the time)?
Ideally PCC should be from City Y as thats where you have spent most of your time and have mentioned the same in your EE profile i.e City of Education and Work, City Y.