+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate?express entry

gps_94

Apr 30, 2017
Hello Seniors,

I have been to US twice and total stay was 166 days which is less than 6 months.

As per CIC website PCC is only required if stay is more than 6 months.

I am not a primary applicant but few people suggesting to obtain FBI PCC to be on the safer side if asked at later stage.

I just wanted to know does it really required if CIC has clearly mentioned thta its not required.

I am expecting ITA tomorrow and if I apply FBI PCC now it will take atleast 3-4 months to receive.

Also, does anyone have similar case as mine and did they obtained FBI PCC even stay was less than 6 months.

Kartikey111

Oct 23, 2017
I have a PCC but it's three month old now. will it be fine to submit it during the PR visa process? Else i would need a fresh one?
Kindly advise.

ladyElGi

Aug 16, 2017
Guys I have a problem, I appreciate anyone who can help. CIC asked me to upload PCC, a month ago, but I did not have them at that time. I just sent Cic the tracking numbers and receipts that I have asked PCC months ago. Now the PCC from my home country came yesterday finally, I am still waiting for the one from the country I am living. But there is no place to upload in the cic website anymore. So I dunno what I should do, which email I should contact that I received one of them.

Thank you in advance.

LiamLead

Nov 7, 2017
If anyone has experience getting the PCC in China, I need help

I have been in china for 9 years (since 2008). 6 years as a student with a student visa and 3 years married with a marriage visa.
I have stayed in three different cities while in China. I got the PCC in Chinese from the last city where I am now residing. They wrote that no criminal offences has been committed in the area until 2017 November 7 (which is yesterday when I got the document). After I went to the notary to translate it they said they MUST write in the translation the dates ONLY from 2014 to 2017 while I have been in this city with my wife and that I have the Police registration document. they are unwilling to do it from my entrance to china since 2008

What can I do in this situation ?

Thanks in advance.

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Modern times lead to modern confusions.
"Mail" refers to documents sent by Post or Courier to a mail box.
IRCC will not accept PCCs sent to them directly via mail.
You need to upload scan copy of original PCCs in your eAPR.
After submitting online, do we need to send them via mail at some point or is it only online until the end?

abyjose

Nov 10, 2017
Hello all,
I have started the process of my PR to Canada. I have a doubt regarding the pcc. I have been staying in Qatar for the last 8 months in business visa. One of my friend told me that in Qatar you can only get a PCC if you have a resident permit. Is any one having any idea regarding this? Has anyone faced this problem before?? Please help me out.

m_canada_uae

Aug 16, 2017
Guys, I have problem. I submitted my application this month. Got the AOR on 3rd Nov.

I obtained by Indian PCC from Dubai Indian Consulate on the 17th October 2017.
I traveled to Indian for project review meeting on the 24th Oct and returned on 28th October.

The Indian PCC which i have already submitted is still valid? Will be application be rejected?

need your expert advice.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Guys, I have problem. I submitted my application this month. Got the AOR on 3rd Nov.

I obtained by Indian PCC from Dubai Indian Consulate on the 17th October 2017.
I traveled to Indian for project review meeting on the 24th Oct and returned on 28th October.

The Indian PCC which i have already submitted is still valid? Will be application be rejected?

need your expert advice.
Don't worry. You PCC is valid for 6 months as you have visited India after the issue date.

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
I have a query regarding PCC..
I got married this year in august and i am primary applicant and my husband is dependent applicant. .. And 4 years back my family also changed the house.. So till now i have 3 residential addresses... I have taken 3 diffrent pcc for all my adresses with dates of stay written on it. The dates of stay are same as mentioned in adress history. There is no gap of even one day. So my question is

1) is this format of pcc is fine as time is written on it(without any gap). Although i have read that time bound pcc can create problem.
2) or should i get pcc for all adresses without time..?

pintoke88

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have a query related to Police Clearance Certificate. I am married but my passport doesn't have my spouse's name. I am applying for PCC and wanted to know if I should mention Married or Single. The reason being, I have heard that most PSKs in Mumbai are asking to get a new passport if the spouse's name is not mentioned. I have ITA already issued under the current passport and don't wish to renew passport. Can someone please help me out or share similar recent experiences while getting PCC

Thanks

explorer84

Oct 21, 2017
Hello friends,

I have recd my ITA and am in process of uploading all the documents now. For the PCC i have checked on dubai police website and it asks for "whom to be issued to". So, what exactly should i fill up in that field, ie. "IRCC Canada" or "Canadian Embassy" or "Government of Canada" something else? Plz advise.

Stella_23

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,
I have received the ITA, so now I have applied PCC from the passport office at Ambala, where I am currently residing in INDIA,
I belong to Ambala in India and have spent most of the time there only, apart from working for a firm in Delhi, as the sales representative.
It has been a travelling job and no permanent address in Delhi, as I have been living with my relatives while I was working in Delhi between 2012 to 2014 and 2016 to 2017.

So my concern is, do I need to get PCC from Delhi police also, apart from the passport office in Ambala.

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Helo sir, i have a query. plz respond

On june 6 th ,2017 i applied for Canadian PR visa. I was the primary applicant and we had a total CRS score 461.Unfortunately last week i got a mail that my file is incomplete and s rejected. My spouse was in Australia and we had submitted Austrialian PCC. But we hadnt submitted Victorian Full License History ( we were unaware about that ).
My question is ,, if we re-enter express entry pool and submit my application for PR visa, will i get a negative remarks as my file was rejected once?
Secondly, Is the primary applicant's
file considered first by a Visa officer as compared to dependent spouse??If so, does my current status have a meaning tat primary applicants file was perfect and the absence of vic Road PCC for my spouse s the only thing i need to rectify.

Plz respond sir
hello Friend,

I have exactly same situation due to my Spouse Australian PCC . In My case it was because we submitted full disclosure National PCC instead of Standard PCC as per CIC guidline. I am planning to resubmit the application again as i got ITA after putting the file again .

Did you already applied second time and what is current status .. It will be really helpful if you can help me .

Did you provided LOE( letter of explanation ) for second time as while filling the Statutory Question , there was one question which was if application was previously rejected so i put answer YES and put the details as well like details of previous application and rejection reason which i got from CIC..

Really help if i need to take any additional precaution for next time ?

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I received my ITA in the last month and my application and supporting documents are ready for submission except the PCC from one city where I stayed merely 5 months back in 2010 - 11. I have secured the PCCs for all other placed where I stayed throughout my life, within my country and abroad. Following are the details:

1. From birth till 2007 (City A) – Received PCC

2. From 2007 to October 2010 (City B) – Received PCC

3. From Oct 2010 – Feb 2011 (City C) – Waiting for the PCC for this duration.

4. From March 2011 – January 2013 (City D) – Received PCC

5. From January 2013 – January 2015 (Overseas) – Received PCC

6. From February 2015 – present (City D) – Received PCC.

I am waiting for the PCC from “City C” for the last one month as someone else, on my behalf, is following up the process. Not sure when I would be able to get it. This is a remote city in my country and travelling there costs me at least a week time, which I can’t afford at present. I wonder if it would be a problem submitting my application without the PCC from “City C” mention above. Please help.

Thanks.

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
Hi all,

I have a question with regards to the PCC. I understand that PCC is required for people who had lived in a country for 6 or more months after they turn 18. In my case, after I turned 18, I was in another country for 1 month and my home country 3 months. Since then, I never leave Canada. From my understanding, PCC is not required for me?