+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate?express entry

ns082t

May 26, 2016
Hello Guys,

Urgent help needed !!

I received ITA on June 28th to apply CEC. I applied for FBI report on May 10th as I lived in USA for 8 months on L1 visa.
However, its been 9 weeks there is no response from FBI.

Any suggestion or help to check the status of FBI report??

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
Hi,

I know it's a repeated question but recently someone got rejected because of this. I live with my parents in Arab land. We are expats over here. So let's say the country where I live is 'A'. I went to my home country for bachelors. My home city is let's say 'B'. My permanent residence is B on all my official documents (national identity card) but current residence is A ( It remained A throughout). I did my bachelors from a different city 'C'. I lived for four years in C. During my first two years I used to fly from A to B. Then take a bus from B to C. Then the last two years of my bachelors, I used to fly directly from A to C.

After I completed my bachelors. I came back to A and take vacation to B and C. So I have flown to both B and C during the last three years.

So my question is ; Do I need to provide two seperate PCCs for both the cities or one would suffice, since they are in the same country. Will they look at my degree certificate and travel history and know that I studied/travelled/lived in C and not in B?

I know that I've to provide PCC for A. But please guide me about B and C.

Thanks in advance.

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
Hi,

I know it's a repeated question but recently someone got rejected because of this. I live with my parents in Arab land. We are expats over here. So let's say the country where I live is 'A'. I went to my home country for bachelors. My home city is let's say 'B'. My permanent residence is B on all my official documents (national identity card) but current residence is A ( It remained A throughout). I did my bachelors from a different city 'C'. I lived for four years in C. During my first two years I used to fly from A to B. Then take a bus from B to C. Then the last two years of my bachelors, I used to fly directly from A to C.

After I completed my bachelors. I came back to A and take vacation to B and C. So I have flown to both B and C during the last three years.

So my question is ; Do I need to provide two seperate PCCs for both the cities or one would suffice, since they are in the same country. Will they look at my degree certificate and travel history and know that I studied/travelled/lived in C and not in B?

I know that I've to provide PCC for A. But please guide me about B and C.

Thanks in advance.

Jun 6, 2017
Hello all,

Is there a link or portal to check the status of the FBI identity history summary checks? I mailed my fingerprint card along with the application to FBI last month and got notified that it has been received at the FBI end via UPS, but not sure whether its in process or whats happening. Please reply

Thanks in advance

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

I will present my problem here and maybe someone can hopefully be of assistance!

I lived in Spain for 2 years (2013-2015), so naturally, I need a police certificate from there. I left Spain in 2015 and did not go there since. My question is:

- I have my ITA and i'm currently submitting supporting documentation (including police certificate). However, I don't know if I can go to Spain now and request it personally, since the PCC should be dated "after the last time I was in the country". So does that mean I can't go now and personally request it right ? I have to do it by post or something.

OR, can I still visit Spain for few days now and get my PCC, then leave Spain. Would that be an issue?

In short:
-
Received ITA
- Uploading required documents
- Travelling to Spain, getting Police Certificate.
- Leave Spain
- Upload PCC
- Pay RPRF

Would the PCC be invalid, since the date on it is, for example, August 1st, and I left the country on August 3rd.

Thanks everyone

dency

Jul 17, 2017
Helo sir, i have a query. plz respond

On june 6 th ,2017 i applied for Canadian PR visa. I was the primary applicant and we had a total CRS score 461.Unfortunately last week i got a mail that my file is incomplete and s rejected. My spouse was in Australia and we had submitted Austrialian PCC. But we hadnt submitted Victorian Full License History ( we were unaware about that ).
My question is ,, if we re-enter express entry pool and submit my application for PR visa, will i get a negative remarks as my file was rejected once?
Secondly, Is the primary applicant's
file considered first by a Visa officer as compared to dependent spouse??If so, does my current status have a meaning tat primary applicants file was perfect and the absence of vic Road PCC for my spouse s the only thing i need to rectify.

Plz respond sir

dr.anisha

Jun 30, 2017
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Hi one quick question,

My CRS is 439, So i am expecting an ITA in the coming draw. I intened to travel abroad in the month of august (reside in india). will that be a problem during the process of PCC. As i will be applying it immediately and i assume it takes 2-4 weeks.
please guide me.
Thanks in Advance

niros

Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

I submitted all my documents except US PCC (FBI) which I am still awaiting. I also attached a Letter of Explanation stating the same, listing my best effort (receipt scans, etc.).

I submitted all of the above on June 27, 2017 and the last date of my application submission is August 17, 2017. I have still not heard back from IRCC. I did reach out to them via the contact web-form as a follow-up today, but what may be the fastest way to hear back from them?

Would appreciate any information as my application deadline is fast approaching and I have submitted all documents except US PCC (FBI).

Best regards,
Niros

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello , I am trying to apply for Indian PCC in SFO. I am completing the Personal Particulars form and have a question here:
8a) Permanent address & Tel no. along with Police Station
8b) Present Residential address & Tel no. along with Police Station and residing since

Should we mention the police station name as well in this column , this column looks very small though. Can you share your experience?

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Can someone help me with a query related to PCC from India?

CIC had asked for addresses for last 10 years. I have been in India all across those 10 years but moved from one state to another due to education and job. In the checklist they have mentioned multiple PCC required as I have already received ITA. I got to know from Police that only one PCC is granted. How can we submit multiple pcc for the same country as we might move to some or other state due to the nature of our job and stay for more than 6 months in many states. Can someone help on this please if we need a single pcc or pcc from all states?

johipe

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Guys. I have been living in Canada for 3 years under now... I already have the police record from mi home country, do I need to get the Canadian police check or should I wait for them to ask for it in case they need it?

Abod1981

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello
I got nomination from saskatchwean and going to submit my application on paper based , I collected PCC from dubai but they send me electronic PCC certificate , is its acceptable for CIC in the paper based application ?

Aug 31, 2017
Hi,

If I submit a letter saying that I have applied for pcc but it's a long process. would it be ok and can I upload it when I receive my pcc later? even after I submit my documents? thx
How/where could i submit letter mentioning that my pcc us taking long time..