Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I have a quick question. I am Palestinian holding Egyptian Documentary and was born in Kuwait. I lived my whole life in Kuwait and did not go to any country for more than six months (even at college as I got a scholarship). For the PCC, Do I need to get one from Egypt because it is the issuing country of my passport even though I did not go there ?

Please help me in my question and I really appreciate your support :)

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Guys

My husband stayed in US for 176 days. Do we need US PCC?

I am really confused.

Thanks!
Yes. There was one person who had stayed in US for around 5 months but CIC requested for the US PCC. Since you're is almost 6 months, they will definetly request you for one.

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

My wife is a Srilankan Citizen but residing in India. Her dad applied for PCC from Srilanka and we have received it. Srilankan PCC specifies all the dates in which she arrived and departed from Srilanka but one period of 7 days in 2009 was missing in the report. Can we get rejected due to this?

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I have a quick question. I am Palestinian holding Egyptian Documentary and was born in Kuwait. I lived my whole life in Kuwait and did not go to any country for more than six months (even at college as I got a scholarship). For the PCC, Do I need to get one from Egypt because it is the issuing country of my passport even though I did not go there ?

Please help me in my question and I really appreciate your support :)
Hello Colleagues,

Any insights Please ?

fbdtotnt

Feb 3, 2015
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello Members,

A quick question regarding the FBI PCC:
I stayed in the US for 4 years from 2005 to 2009 and haven't been to the US since then. I obtained a FBI PCC in 2015 which is more than 2 years old now, can I use this PCC in my eAPR given the fact that I have not travelled the US since 2009?

I received an ITA yesterday and was wondering if I need to reapply for the PCC with FBI or will the current one suffice?

Please advise.

win16chester

Aug 16, 2016
I was in UAE until November 2016, I had requested and they had issued me a police certificate dated February 2017. since its validity is only for 3 months only and we are going to apply for a new residency application in Canada, can i still use the same police clearance that I had before or do i need to get a new one? thanks for your replies!

Saurabh uppal

Sep 28, 2017
I have lived in two different states of india. One is my hometown punjab and another where i studied for 3 years UP. Do i need seperate pcc or only pcc from psk will work. Since i had two addresses in same city i got pcc from ssp office for both address.
Please reply soon it Will be of great help to me
Thanks in advance.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Asivad,
I got my PCC based on info at cic site from local police station. My PCC has been issued by Superintendent of Police and it mentions my current permanent address and it says it is valid for visa purposes only. There are no time or geographical limits. If any changes in it can help me please advice, I will request that to SP office. I can also get a letter from MC stating that I live at this address since I am 18 and if required can get it attested by police authorities too. Please guide.
So how did you end up? are u from Pakistan?

Ksam

Oct 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your kind advice please.

Me and my spouse wanted to start with our PCC process. We stay at our respective residences (As per the passport), haven't moved in together yet but we are legally married.

Is it okay if we get our PCC done with our current addresses, or is it mandatory to move in together and then get PCC done from our new residence.

Your help is much appreciated.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello, I posted this question yesterday on another thread, but didn't get any response so trying again here today:

When I turned 18 (October 2004) I was living in Canada on study permit.. I came back to Pakistan in May 2005 for 4 months vacation and then returned to Canada again for 3 months before moving back to Pakistan permanently in December 2005.

Now, I understand RCMP from Canada is not required unless cic asks for it so I'm not getting one upfront... about PCC from Pakistan, should it cover period from 18th birthday (Oct 2004 to date) or skip out period i was in canada? I don't want to mention from October and risk them assuming im misrepresenting myself... :/ I'm also afraid if I don't cover from 18th birthday they might refuse application...

Thanks.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
I have received my OINP nomination and ITA soon after (see signature for timeline) and am hoping to submit my eAPR soon. I live in Abu Dhabi, and have applied for my Indian PCC from here. The Indian embassy informed me that it could take a while before I receive my PCC and I only have 31 more days to submit my application.
My question is what are my options if I do not receive my Indian PCC on time? Should I:
- Submit anyway with an LOE explaining the situation and submit my PCC when i receive it.
- Decline my ITA and create a fresh profile and tell OINP to transfer my nomination to the new profile.
- Let my days to submission expire? What happens if I dont submit in 90 days? Do I go back in the pool with the same number of points for the next draw?

sayantanbabai

Oct 26, 2017
Will the FBI accept a PCC application without the ITA. I hope to get my ITA within a couple of months. However, I wish to initiate the PCC procedure from FBI so that I can be sure that I will have my PCC within 90 days from the day I accept the ITA.

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all, I just found out I might have to get a PCC done from every city I've lived in, in Pakistan. I've lived in 4 cities in the last 10 years, since I turned 18. Would really appreciate if any applicant from Pakistan can confirm if that's true, or is one PCC enough from my current city? And if you've gotten PCCs made from multiple cities, can anyone please tell me the process? Will I have to travel to each city and go to the local police stations? Thanks in advance!

Winner5

Oct 26, 2017
Hello guys. I've spent in Iran 161 days. It is definitely less than 6 months. Do I need PCC from Iran? Thank you for sharing experience.