+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi @NovaScotiaMX, the Fiscalia remained open during the holidays. It is my understanding they didn't work on Christmas day and Jan 1st only. My documents were sent to the Mexican authorities on Dec 27th and I am also waiting to hear back. Good luck with your process!

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi @anapaulap Good luck to you too! Patience and we'll keep waiting! That is the only document I am missing... Through what program did you apply?
I am an in inland applicant in Quebec (PEQ) so it has been a very long process. This is the only document I am missing too so I guess I will have to wait a bit longer. Just sent them an email asking for an update, the last time I asked for an update the processing time was still 30 to 60 working days.

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
@anapaulap I am an inland too in Nova Scotia, I asked last week (again) because the deadline for the whole process was on Feb 21st. So I received this message: Please be informed that your documents were sent to Mexican authorities on 13/12/2019. Processing time for a federal police certificate from Mexico takes from 40-70 business days. Results will be sent directly to the IRCC office processing your application.

Back in January, I was told the processing time was 30 to 60 working days... Now 40-70 :(

All the best with your process and I hope you get your PR soon!!

kart_84

Apr 5, 2019
Hello..i am on same timeline as my documents were submitted to Mexican authorities on Dec 27th and haven't heard back anything till date.

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Looks like our documents were submitted together @Shreech @kart_84 so let's keep us posted. I sent an email on Monday and they replied as @NovaScotiaMX mentioned that the new timeline is 40 to 70 working days. I guess will have news by the end of March, will post an update if I hear back sooner than that.

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know I sent an e-mail again to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico and this was the reply;

Dear Sir/Madame,

According to Mexican authorities, results for requests send on 13/12/2019 should be ready in the following weeks, please note that the time frames for the results of a Mexican Police Certificate depends on FGR processes, and not the Embassy of Canada.

Let's hope we all get updates soon.

All the best to everyone.

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
Hello! I have no updates on my account... It's been a while since my last call to IRCC, even the status they give over the phone is the same as in my account... I haven't spoke with an agent since the last time I posted it here. No updates... :(
Any update on your application ?

Reactions: Norma55

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hi @Kits @ryanvik @Norma55 - can you please post your timeline of events from AOR till PPR?
Hello @Shreech!

This is my timeline:

ITA: 24-July-2019
AOR: 04-Sep-19
MEP: 24-Sep-2019
* Request Letter for PCC: 24-Sep-2019
* Docs received by Canadian Embassy: 15-Oct-2019
* Canadian Embassy sent Docs to FGR: 01-Nov-2019
* FGR sent PCC to IRCC: 05-Feb-2020
PPR: 09-March-2020

Hope it helps you to get relaxed!

Last edited:

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
I am an in inland applicant in Quebec (PEQ) so it has been a very long process. This is the only document I am missing too so I guess I will have to wait a bit longer. Just sent them an email asking for an update, the last time I asked for an update the processing time was still 30 to 60 working days.
@anapaulap Hey, I am also an inland applicant from Montreal, QC. Just received the requesting letter from CIC for Mexico Police Certificate, being told to give biometrics (Photo and Fingerprints) at an authorized data collecting agency, my big question is which agency you went to do that? I am currently in Montreal, need your help。