Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hi! Yes, I sent the webform as indicated by the IRCC call center agent and the Canadian embassy. I really suggest you to do it after you receive the embassy message.

Please, let me know what the embassy says. Good luck!
I emailed them this morning them at 9:43 and by 10:51 am I got a reply!!! So excited!!!

Dear Sir/Madame,
Please note that results were sent to the IRCC office processing your application today (05/02/2020).
Please feel free to inform them to contact us directly to this email address in case they have any enquiries regarding the process.

I'm thinking on going straight to send the webform with this message and skip calling to the IRCC... Is that what you suggested? I'm going to do that, I don't see the point on calling them if my documents won't be on their system so soon, as in your case.

I'll send the webform ASAP. Thank you!

Reactions: Kits

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hi! Yes, I sent the webform as indicated by the IRCC call center agent and the Canadian embassy. I really suggest you to do it after you receive the embassy message.

Please, let me know what the embassy says. Good luck!
Hey @Kits, I have a question, when you sent a request for additional time to comply with the Police Certificate, did they opened a box on your "documents submitted by the client", at the bottom? To upload your police certificate?

I'm just discovering they opened a box with a deadline, March 01, BUT we are not getting that documents, they sent it directly to them, so I won't upload anything... maybe an explanation letter? I will include this on my webform and will ask about it.

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Hey @Kits, I have a question, when you sent a request for additional time to comply with the Police Certificate, did they opened a box on your "documents submitted by the client", at the bottom? To upload your police certificate?

I'm just discovering they opened a box with a deadline, March 01, BUT we are not getting that documents, they sent it directly to them, so I won't upload anything... maybe an explanation letter? I will include this on my webform and will ask about it.
I have a box with the first due date: 30 October 2019, and it says “Replacement Overdue”. They didn’t update it with the date of my extensions. I don’t think you have to worry about it because we don’t need to upload the police certificate.

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I emailed them this morning them at 9:43 and by 10:51 am I got a reply!!! So excited!!!

Dear Sir/Madame,
Please note that results were sent to the IRCC office processing your application today (05/02/2020).
Please feel free to inform them to contact us directly to this email address in case they have any enquiries regarding the process.

I'm thinking on going straight to send the webform with this message and skip calling to the IRCC... Is that what you suggested? I'm going to do that, I don't see the point on calling them if my documents won't be on their system so soon, as in your case.

I'll send the webform ASAP. Thank you!
Congratulations! I hope you get your PR soon.

Reactions: Norma55

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
I got the PPR request ..
Wow!! really? Did they updated your account? That's awesome, so they where just waiting for the Police Certificate, apparently?? I hope to get an update soon!!

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you :):):)

Reactions: ryanvik

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Wow!! really? Did they updated your account? That's awesome, so they where just waiting for the Police Certificate, apparently?? I hope to get an update soon!!

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you :):):)
I just got an email/message in the Profile to send the Passport to Ottawa

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hello @Kits ! Any update regarding your Police Certificate? I just got off the phone with an IRCC agent and he told me they still don't have my Police Certificate on my file, but he thinks it's about to be received/added to my file on the next days. He said -again- I did already everything on my end so I shouldn't be worry. I asked him if he know how the documents are send, if via mail or digital (email, through a kind of internal IRCC system or similar), and he said he does not know that. He thinks it was sent digital but he doesn't know how this works with Mexico...

Also, about the box to submit my Police Certificate, he said I can leave it empty as I have nothing to submit. Not even an explanation Letter. He said it may be automatically added by the system.

If they send batches of Police Certificates every month, or whatever, they may be processing all of them... and it takes a while maybe... I don't know

I really hope to have a good update this week :(

Best regards

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Hello @Kits ! Any update regarding your Police Certificate? I just got off the phone with an IRCC agent and he told me they still don't have my Police Certificate on my file, but he thinks it's about to be received/added to my file on the next days. He said -again- I did already everything on my end so I shouldn't be worry. I asked him if he know how the documents are send, if via mail or digital (email, through a kind of internal IRCC system or similar), and he said he does not know that. He thinks it was sent digital but he doesn't know how this works with Mexico...

Also, about the box to submit my Police Certificate, he said I can leave it empty as I have nothing to submit. Not even an explanation Letter. He said it may be automatically added by the system.

If they send batches of Police Certificates every month, or whatever, they may be processing all of them... and it takes a while maybe... I don't know

I really hope to have a good update this week :(

Best regards
Hi! I already received my appointment for landing interview. I hope they’ll receive your police certificate soon. Good luck

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hi! I already received my appointment for landing interview. I hope they’ll receive your police certificate soon. Good luck
Oh that's awesome!! Congratulations!! It looks like they were just waiting for that document in your case... Mine, I don't know. I'm getting nervous now...

Hope everything goes well in your interview!

Reactions: Kits

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Oh that's awesome!! Congratulations!! It looks like they were just waiting for that document in your case... Mine, I don't know. I'm getting nervous now...

Hope everything goes well in your interview!
Thank you so much. Yes, my husband (sponsor) and I got approved last year, we were just waiting for the police certificate.

I hope you will have good news soon. I don’t think it will take long to finish your application.

Thanks again and good luck

Last edited:

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hi @Norma55 have you had any updates with your Police Certificate / Application?
Hello! I have no updates on my account... It's been a while since my last call to IRCC, even the status they give over the phone is the same as in my account... I haven't spoke with an agent since the last time I posted it here. No updates... :(

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
@Norma55 I am on the same boat, I sent an email two days ago to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico, they replied that my documents were received on Dec 13th by Mexican authorities and now the new processing time is 40-70 business days :'( but I guess nobody in the Mexican Government worked from Dec 13th - January 6th.... so I guess I will have to consider my business days starting on January 7th. :( Anyway, I hope you get yours soon, I know how frustrating it is to be waiting forever....