+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Hi guys! I don’t have any news from my side, but a girl from the Facebook group -with the same timeline than us, told me that she sent an email to the Canadian Embassy and they replied that, they sent her police certificate to IRCC today. I hope that it means that it will happen to us too. Please, let me know if you have any news. Thanks.

Reactions: Norma55

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi guys! I don’t have any news from my side, but a girl from the Facebook group -with the same timeline than us, told me that she sent an email to the Canadian Embassy and they replied that, they sent her police certificate to IRCC today. I hope that it means that it will happen to us too. Please, let me know if you have any news. Thanks.
Which Facebook group? Also, is she is having the same timeline as us of waiting for FGR response since Nov 1 ( Document sent to FGR on Nov 1st).. When did Embassy sent the documents to IRCC as until last week, the status was the same .

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
I just read this! That's definitely good news, I called today to IRCC to ask for my status and the agent checked my application and told me that I shouldn't be worried as I did everything on my end to comply with the requirement... and also they have a record that they received the documentation on time, that the Canadian Embassy sent it on Nov 1st to FGR, that I asked for the extension AND it was granted... so he said it will probably be attached to my application on the next days, so ... he was pretty convinced I'm ok and I shouldn't be worried.

Knowing about the girl on the facebook group, if the canadian embassy informed her that the FGR already sent her Police Certificate, I will allow a couple of days to email them again (I'll do it around wednesday).

Reactions: Kits

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I just read this! That's definitely good news, I called today to IRCC to ask for my status and the agent checked my application and told me that I shouldn't be worried as I did everything on my end to comply with the requirement... and also they have a record that they received the documentation on time, that the Canadian Embassy sent it on Nov 1st to FGR, that I asked for the extension AND it was granted... so he said it will probably be attached to my application on the next days, so ... he was pretty convinced I'm ok and I shouldn't be worried.

Knowing about the girl on the facebook group, if the canadian embassy informed her that the FGR already sent her Police Certificate, I will allow a couple of days to email them again (I'll do it around wednesday).
Hi, yes, it’s good news. I sent the embassy an email today and I expect them to reply it tomorrow. Also, I will call IRCC. I’ll let you know what they’ll say.

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hi, yes, it’s good news. I sent the embassy an email today and I expect them to reply it tomorrow. Also, I will call IRCC. I’ll let you know what they’ll say.
I'd appreciate that! Good luck ;)

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Hi! Finally, the Embassy of Canada in Mexico replied to my email today saying that they sent my police certificate from Mexico to IRCC:

"Dear Sir/Madame,

Please note that results were sent to the IRCC office processing your application.
Please feel free to inform them to contact us directly to this email address in case they have any enquiries regarding the process."

I called IRCC to ask about the reception of the police certificate, but they do not have it in their system. The agent ask me to send a webform with a message explaining that the embassy already sent my certificate and IRCC can contact them directly as already addressed in the embassy message. Then, I will not have to do anything else, it is up to them now.

Reactions: Norma55 and ryanvik

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi! Finally, the Embassy of Canada in Mexico replied to my email today saying that they sent my police certificate from Mexico to IRCC:

"Dear Sir/Madame,

Please note that results were sent to the IRCC office processing your application.
Please feel free to inform them to contact us directly to this email address in case they have any enquiries regarding the process."

I called IRCC to ask about the reception of the police certificate, but they do not have it in their system. The agent ask me to send a webform with a message explaining that the embassy already sent my certificate and IRCC can contact them directly as already addressed in the embassy message. Then, I will not have to do anything else, it is up to them now.
Did they confirm on when it was sent?

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi, no, they do not give you a lot of information, what I posted is literally what they sent it to me today.
I just checked it and they have sent my documents as well to IRCC today. :):):):) . Does anyone know if the reports were sent to IRCC electronically or through postal mail.?

Reactions: Norma55 and Kits

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I just checked it and they have sent my documents as well to IRCC today. :):):):) . Does anyone know if the reports were sent to IRCC electronically or through postal mail.?
Great! Congrats. I do not know how they send the certificate, but I suggest you to call IRCC in a few days to ask if they have received the certificate because I have read that they have lost the certificate of some people.

Reactions: ryanvik

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Great! Congrats. I do not know how they send the certificate, but I suggest you to call IRCC in a few days to ask if they have received the certificate because I have read that they have lost the certificate of some people.
Looks like the sent it electronically..

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Looks like the sent it electronically..
Congratulations @Kits and @ryanvik !!! I'm just reading your updates and already sent an email to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, hoping they reply me the good news and instructions to send a webform as well...

Did you send your webform as indicated by the agent, @Kits ??

One more step to PR!! that's great!

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
Hi,

I sent only my details to the Canadian embassy in Mexico. I sent them on Dec 14 and they got it on 17th. The same was then sent to FGR on Dec 27th and haven’t got any update until then.

As you said you are waiting for the certificate, how did you buy more time in your express entry profile ? As IRCC gives only 60 days before which all additional documents requested to be uploaded.
Hi @Shreech have you heard anything from your police certificate?

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Congratulations @Kits and @ryanvik !!! I'm just reading your updates and already sent an email to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, hoping they reply me the good news and instructions to send a webform as well...

Did you send your webform as indicated by the agent, @Kits ??

One more step to PR!! that's great!
Hi! Yes, I sent the webform as indicated by the IRCC call center agent and the Canadian embassy. I really suggest you to do it after you receive the embassy message.

Please, let me know what the embassy says. Good luck!